NECA Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy tweeted yesterday that Doc will not be one of the SDCC exclusive reveals that they are doing this week so who knows...

Well it's good he's not an exclusive. He should *hopefully* be revealed when they do their show offs of new figures to come soon.

Well it's good he's not an exclusive. He should *hopefully* be revealed when they do their show offs of new figures to come soon.

Maybe, but SDCC exclusive doesn't mean the same this year for NECA. Mainly I think it means that certain stores will get the exclusives but they should all be pretty much available to everyone.

EdjjkJzWkAUmwgO.jpg

EdjjkJ0XgAAlwZt.jpg

EdjjkJ1WAAIknsx.jpg

EdjjkJ_WoAc9FdK.jpg

EdjvAklWsAIXe4F.jpg

EdjvAmEXgAAV_Ek.jpg

EdjvAnvXkAAF36v.jpg

The cartoon figures are the production figures, they look pretty good, I may pick them all up.

Randy said on Twitter that the Man from Space Marty will be on shelves by October, Target first, then wide release later. He also said there's a big reveal later today. I only hope it's Doc. The box for Man from Space Marty only has Marty/Biff figures pictures on the back, not very reassuring.

View attachment 490924

View attachment 490925

View attachment 490926

View attachment 490927

View attachment 490919

View attachment 490920

View attachment 490921

The cartoon figures are the production figures, they look pretty good, I may pick them all up.

Randy said on Twitter that the Man from Space Marty will be on shelves by October, Target first, then wide release later. He also said there's a big reveal later today. I only hope it's Doc. The box for Man from Space Marty only has Marty/Biff figures pictures on the back, not very reassuring.

Definitely picking up Space Marty.

Yeah, no Doc on the back is a bummer. Hopefully we get him in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, if NECA introduces a BttF line and releases multiple figures in it and NONE of them are a Doc, I will be absolutely flabbergasted and extremely disappointed. SURELY they wouldn't announce and roll out figures in a line where they don't have the rights to one of the two main characters in the line???

Honestly, if NECA introduces a BttF line and releases multiple figures in it and NONE of them are a Doc, I will be absolutely flabbergasted and extremely disappointed. SURELY they wouldn't announce and roll out figures in a line where they don't have the rights to one of the two main characters in the line???

That's what has kept me encouraged this whole time. Then again Hot Toys did it with the first movie.

This saves what was threatening to be an underwhelming day of stuff we'd pretty much already seen

EdkBI9MXsAUYPMi.jpg

That second head is excellent.

And this is more representative of the main part of the film. But hey, I'll take the radiation suit later if they're offering.

Pretty awesome headsculpts too.

The screaming one works, and the normal one has some cool subtleties about it, with the cocked eyebrow.

Kinda wish the coat was removable. Looks good though. I wish we had gotten this version from Hot Toys versus the Part II version we got.

Yeah that's really terrific, finally! I'm pretty meh on the Marty sculpts, but these two save the line for me practically. I really think the first one is fantastic, I like the second's expression but the first seems a bit more real to me.

Back