NECA: AMC's Preacher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably Ash Vs Evil Dead style.

Waves of three, first probably be Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy. Second likely SOK, Arseface and the Sheriff.

Really wish these weren't by NECA. Then again, if not NECA, it would be McFarlane. I'm not sure which is worse.

I still need to read the comics for Preacher, if I like the comics as much as the show, and the figures turn out good... might actually have to buy something from NECA for the first time in years.

Really wish these weren't by NECA. Then again, if not NECA, it would be McFarlane. I'm not sure which is worse.

I still need to read the comics for Preacher, if I like the comics as much as the show, and the figures turn out good... might actually have to buy something from NECA for the first time in years.

Comics is wayyy better than the show. It's probably the best comics I have ever read. Preacher and Hellblazer.

Hope so too, only interested in 1/6 Jesse Custer, also still waiting for someone to make Matt Ryan Constantine, they'd look great on the shelf together.
Great minds! I really want a Matt Ryan Constantine. I'm actually planning to display the Preacher Funko Pop next to my custom Constantine one when he comes out in the same fashion. Would also love to do that in 1/6.

I'm just watching Jessica Jones, and just realised how close Jesse's power is to the Purpleman...

The comic book is much better than the show. It was such a shame that HBO passed on Preacher as AMC will never be able to do it justice.

Rudy was such an awesome character in Misfits. I was so happy when they cast him as Cassidy.

First look at the Cassidy figure:

Cr25xiBWEAAp2xw.jpg

Back