NECA Alien & Predator Exclusive 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to mention the fact that Series 3 includes the second P2 Elder figure ever made, and the first one now sometimes goes for over 1K! For anyone wanting a figure representation of that character, this is their only hope, and it would be one of the year's greatest shames to have such a monumental moment ruined by some old factory's cutting corners. This must be done properly at all costs. FREEDOM! FOREVER!

And I never buy NECA/McFarlane stuff online. Always in-store. This might be an exception with their 1/4 P1, but it's still all the better if I could see that one in person too. More often than not, whenever I go to a store to pick up a NECA figure and choose between the few they have, I always wind up getting the only good one of the bunch. Maybe there's one more left that is slightly more problematic, but usually what stays behind isn't so hot. Like someone said earlier, you pop open a crate and most of the stuff in there has something wrong with it.

my problem is that the nearest store that sells neca figures is about 62 miles away ,from where i live. .

I've ordered 2 sets of series 3 specifically in the hopes that I get at least one decent P2 Elder on the paint and QC front. Also because having 2 hounds for Tracker Predator seems nice and symmetrical and finally....masked P1, nuff said.

I've ordered 2 sets of series 3 specifically in the hopes that I get at least one decent P2 Elder on the paint and QC front. Also because having 2 hounds for Tracker Predator seems nice and symmetrical and finally....masked P1, nuff said.

I'm planning a masked Elder for one of my extras. :yess:

Cool :)

Yeah really looking forward to the Elder. I missed the Hot Toys one so, like Blade said, it'll be cool to finally have that particular 'character' represented in my collection. Lets :pray: for no ____ups on him.

My repaint p1

fmbt4fpr.jpg

u5zglv3k.jpg

s54n3frw.jpg

See you guys 2011~~:lol

:thud::thud::thud:

:panic::panic::panic:

Holy nuts. *stifles back tears* That is one of the most gorgeous repaints of anything I've ever seen. Looks EXACTLY like in the movie and the eyes are perfect too. Truly shows off what a beautiful sculpt tankman did. I'd recommend posting this in the 1/4 NECA Predator thread. If they get their 19" P1 looking like that out of the box... damn.

Not to mention the fact that Series 3 includes the second P2 Elder figure ever made, and the first one now sometimes goes for over 1K! For anyone wanting a figure representation of that character, this is their only hope, and it would be one of the year's greatest shames to have such a monumental moment ruined by some old factory's cutting corners. This must be done properly at all costs. FREEDOM! FOREVER!
you could get the Kenner one.

51IANafKNOL.jpg

My repaint p1
u5zglv3k.jpg
just so you know, people on here would pay good money for a repaint like this.

Looks like TRU.com is coming through sooner than we thought.

Just got my shipping notice for my Alien/Predator 2-packs.

Didn't have to wait until Jan 14th after all.

Amazing repaint!

Does this new paint rub off or scratch easily? Sorry I'm just used to my own amateur attempts to chrome endoskeletons...the damn paint never dries.

Looks like TRU.com is coming through sooner than we thought.

Just got my shipping notice for my Alien/Predator 2-packs.

Didn't have to wait until Jan 14th after all.

What? Thats some weird stuff because i ordered the same day you did and I didn't get an email. All I got was a confirmation email last night.

What? Thats some weird stuff because i ordered the same day you did and I didn't get an email. All I got was a confirmation email last night.

You need to read that email.

Click on the link provided, which will take you to your order status screen.

If your order status says:

Item(s) located in stock

then the item is in stock and getting ready to ship...which is what mine says. :yess:

Item(s) located in stock

then the item is in stock and getting ready to ship...which is what mine says. :yess:

thats what mine says too :yess:

Item(s) located in stock

Oh thanks, I did read it but I wasn't sure what to think of it. So we will be getting this sooner than I thought, hurray!!

Back