NECA Alien & Predator Exclusive 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why on earth would you put the McF hand on it? looks like it has a chicken foot growing out of the arm.

Finally bit the bullet and bought this pack from my TRU, and have yet to open it, but I must say, even just looking at them in package they grow on you. The paint apps may not be the best, but coupled with the radical sculpts, they still blow the McFarlane caricatures away.

I did get an extra as well, so it will be up in the market sometime soon. : )

I bought one to sell to a boardie who may not have access to a TRU, or who's store hasn't stocked any, for cost + shipping. Is that sounding a bit better than just throwing it up on ebay while the iron's hot?

I was just giving you a hard time bro. I have a few up for sale, and I am selling them for what I paid, but alas I am charging more than $25 because I got them for more than that.

It's all good. They are going for crazy prices on ebay though, especially loose. The skulls alone are going for double digits. My TRU still has a bunch of them, it's like no one else is buying them, they've been there for weeks.

they're selling pretty well. my local TRU has sold at least 4 cases and they keep getting more in. which is staggering compared to the 2 cases they normally get of NECA figures. i dunno what 'crazy prices' means but $25-$30 retail for these is a steal.

Some auctions on ebay were ending for double that retail price, which is kind of crazy to me but to each their own. I agree with the retail, $24.99 is indeed a steal. Well, at least if yours doesn't break right out of the package...

why on earth would you put the McF hand on it? looks like it has a chicken foot growing out of the arm.

I change their hand because I don`t want my 3 predators `87 with the same left hand :rotfl

In hand looks better that in pic, I`ll repaint that of course

Last edited:
Thanks bro, was with two permanent markers: brown and black
I understand
I instead I used acrylics on my model, unfortunately sometimes the color goes away if you manipulate the action figure
n5k7sk.jpg

3585keb.jpg

2dj0ver.jpg

ezpm3s.jpg

I understand
I instead I used acrylics on my model, unfortunately sometimes the color goes away if you manipulate the action figure

You need to use a sealer, such as Testors Dullcote.

Then you won't have to worry about your paint rubbing off.

You need to use a sealer, such as Testors Dullcote.

Then you won't have to worry about your paint rubbing off.
how to use a protective spray opaque transparent

But in the long run it becomes sticky, soft rubber parts (dreadlocks) attracts dust and hairs

what colors to use the painters of NECA ? they will be on ebay?

But in the long run it becomes sticky, soft rubber parts (dreadlocks) attracts dust and hairs

It doesn't become sticky... And why would you repaint the dreads? Those aren't badly painted :dunno

Good lord....that unaltered Predator is one of the worst things i've seen in a while. Talk about destroying the sculpt.....ew.

No, Dullcote does not become sticky. It's one of the best sealers you can use for stuff like this.

Good lord....that unaltered Predator is one of the worst things i've seen in a while. Talk about destroying the sculpt.....ew.

I don't see how the sculpt is "destroyed" in any way, the details are all there :dunno

Back