NECA Alien & Predator Exclusive 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished, I enjoyed it. His presumably put-on voice can be a turn-off but I've found when you stick out the reviews they're worthwhile and funny. The fact I agree with every single point he makes helped too.

2w5lpc7.jpg

293x0gj.jpg

al19cp.jpg

Yeah, check my review out man. :D
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7MTed_rW6M?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7MTed_rW6M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Well that is weird. I guess they just didn't include the wire on yours. I saw you were getting one from their website. Hopefully, it doesn't have the same issue.

Picked one up yesterday and returned it today. Knee broke off when I tried to move it. Fortunately, I found another one, and everything is working well with it. I think the Predator looks pretty good for a smaller scale figure, but I really hate the hip joints. Would much prefer a ball jointed hip.

Still, getting two decent figures for $25 is never a bad thing. Will seriously consider the masked P1 if I can ever find him at retail.

Ok, so I took him out of the box, haha. First thing I did is heat up the mandibles and reshape them more to my liking. Then I took some non acetone paint remover and removed some of the excess paint on the teeth that was not needed. I might do a few more odds and ends as well...
CIMG1909.jpg

CIMG1911.jpg

My TRU had a bout a dozen sets on the shelves tonight, and someone had stuck clearance stickers on some of them... checked and they were still the same price. What ass-hattery.

Back