NECA Alien & Predator Exclusive 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
Sorry, no news, but the geek in me thought this deserved its own thread! :D

For old times sake, here's Mcfarlane's MM5 boxed set:

DSCN4304.jpg

And here's what we have to look forward to now:

avp2pack1-1.jpg

:yess:

I'm with ya dude.

This is going to be one damn cool boxset!

I'll be getting multiples of this one for sure.

instead of the skulls, in my opinion, it was better for an egg and facehuggher for the alien and a spine with a skull for the Predator...

nice, but this guy will not come with a bio?

No...the P1 w/ mask is not until Series 3 which comes out next year.

instead of the skulls, in my opinion, it was better for an egg and facehuggher for the alien and a spine with a skull for the Predator...

BORING!

That's been overdone with these characters.

The skulls are a great addition.

BORING!

That's been overdone with these characters.

The skulls are a great addition.

For me alien's skull was suitable for the second predator... the city hunter. The classic predator's skull is good for a super predator from Predators.
1987's predator collect skulls of predator and alien? Alien collect skulls? :dunno

These two skulls are good for up to a diorama of the film Predators

How come both McFarlane and Hot Toys underscaled the alien eggs? Kind of annoying.
the McFarlane eggs are the right size... for AVP. they even came with the AVP face huggers. i suspect HT did the same thing. either they don't know the difference or they think collectors don't know the difference.

I'm with ya dude.

This is going to be one damn cool boxset!

I'll be getting multiples of this one for sure.

Same here, I hope they have this available online. The Alien and Pred figures are hard enough to find as it is, I'd imagine in the month of Christmas an exclusive awesome set like this will be even harder to find!

I'm getting kind of worried though, TRU still doesn't have Predators series 2 up for order yet. I hope like hell they have this puppy on the site.

last i heard it was scheduled for xmas. so i dont expect to see it until january at the earliest.

Is this up for pre-order anywhere?

Not yet. Toys r us, and maybe other websites that buy some stock from them would have it, but so far nothing. I'm still waiting for TRU to get Predators series 2 up for order. They got series 1 in, and seem to put up all of the new NECA stuff, so I hope they do.

mcfarlane's set still looks way better. i mean c'mon neca... use your imagination. am i supposed to put both figures standing still, facing each other? neca really needs to work on their poses. sculpt's not bad, paint's improving, but the poses are the most boring you'll ever find on action figures.

Back