NECA Alien & Predator Exclusive 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeezeus. So my hopes of getting a NECA alien that won't break as soon as I touch it most likely won't be realised on this release either. :gah:
Much more of this and I'll be saying "Fortknox, all is forgiven, you were right"

Mind you I still don't see this up for order online.

I'm thinking of just paying extra and ordering mine from toywiz.com. When i hear there is a problem with a figure line, I go with them. they do hold true that they inspect their items before they ship it. BBTS is a good one too. I have never had problems with them

i got mine from toywiz through amazon, paid double, got a a 2 pack,piece of trash.

I got this for a friend of mine and was there when it was opened today.. total garbage. I have a couple McFarlane Aliens and Predators from years back with better articulation and they are still intact to this day.. this Predator had a broken leg from taking him out of the package.. the Alien's spines were hanging off his back, glue was everywhere.. it's trash. The skulls are nice, but that's about it.

yeah most of them i saw in the store were pretty crappy. i got one of the few decent ones there and i'm not totally happy with the side of my alien's dome that i couldn't see in the package. i'll just have to wait until i can have it sent to a customizer. and those guys are typically pretty busy. they're gonna make some good money off these figures.

yeah most of them i saw in the store were pretty crappy. i got one of the few decent ones there and i'm not totally happy with the side of my alien's dome that i couldn't see in the package. i'll just have to wait until i can have it sent to a customizer. and those guys are typically pretty busy. they're gonna make some good money off these figures.

Only if you can't figure out how to repaint things yourself!

Wanna hook me up with a decent one man? I will pay you.

Only if you can't figure out how to repaint things yourself!
heh, true. but i'd rather just have a pro do it for me. painting figures is pretty tedious and it'll never look as good as someone who does it for a living.
Wanna hook me up with a decent one man? I will pay you.
maybe. i was in there today and there were only a couple left and they were just horrible. i'm betting you'll find your own by the time they get another case in. if not, i probably could.

heh, true. but i'd rather just have a pro do it for me. painting figures is pretty tedious and it'll never look as good as someone who does it for a living.

That's true, but usually it still looks at least ok and it's a lot cheaper :lol

If you have the cash to get it customized, more power to you!

I agree they just dont make them like they use to..I just posted a thread in the WTB Looking for a Mcfarlane Celtic New or Used for my 8 year old son for his B-Day.He has all the Mcfarlane and Neca Predators in his collection and he has not broke a one yet.He does not play hard with them just changes his display poses them alot..But they are build pretty tough..But he did break a horn on the new series 2 tracker but I have seen them broke in New the package at Toys r us so they must be weak..If you have exter Celtic please give me a PM

I agree they just dont make them like they use to..I just posted a thread in the WTB Looking for a Mcfarlane Celtic New or Used for my 8 year old son for his B-Day.He has all the Mcfarlane and Neca Predators in his collection and he has not broke a one yet.He does not play hard with them just changes his display poses them alot..But they are build pretty tough..But he did break a horn on the new series 2 tracker but I have seen them broke in New the package at Toys r us so they must be weak..If you have exter Celtic please give me a PM
my Tracker was broke in the package too. luckily, another TRU got a case in so i just exchanged it for a better one there. good luck with the Celtic hunt. i've seen it go for like $30+ on ebay, so you should expect to pay about that on here too. he's the one everybody wants for some reason.

I scored one of NECA's Alien and Predator sets at Toys R Us in Southeast Texas a few days ago. I didn't see a peg or any indication they ever had them in their "collectibles" section, with the other NECA stuff. I decided to walk over to the NERF aisle, and while there I noticed a large bubble-shell type packaging, barely poking out of the bottom shelf. I thought that it was surely a Gears of War 2 pack or something, but there it was, the grail, hahaha. I guess someone tried to stash it, and I hate to disappoint whoever it was, but I want it too and I had the money.

I'm very happy with these, only a single stuck joint and relatively nice paint. I never got the Giger Alien, or either Predators Classic figures.

I'm surprisingly loving this Alien figure, it's so much cooler than the Mcfarlane one. I like the barely gloss paint and the super foggy dome. I've seen pictures of this set where the dome was almost completely clear! The only bad thing about him is that one of the knee pins wasn't pushed in all the way, easily fixed.

The Predator is great, it's been torture seeing everyone elses since Predators series 1. I was nervous about the articulation, after having a Berserker dismembered three different ways while simply trying to bend his joints, but he's perfect. The paint is about as good as I could ask for, after hearing all the criticism. I did touch up his eyes and "nose."
Basically, I'm thoroughly impressed and thrilled, especially after waiting a half a year for a Classic pred.

Here's a few pics. I took off P1 Pred's trophy bandoliers as I plan on gluing them down. I'm obviously not very experienced with a camera, but if anyone has any picture requests I'll see what I can do.

111at.jpg

109iu.jpg

108cc.jpg

107ns.jpg

106ir.jpg

103zf.jpg

101av.jpg

100jl.jpg

98700658.jpg

64010696.jpg

That last shot is amazing! Really gives it that slimy look. Could've sworn I was looking at the real movie suit when he uncurled and surprised Dallas in the vents.

I went ahead and ordered the cheapest set that I could find on eBay. Hope the paint job isn't too bad, I won't be that bothered though as I didn't pay too much for it.

It's gonna be a while before it gets here, though! :gah:

Wow, thanks guys! Many of you take such awesome pictures, that means a lot! :D

Like many people, the Alien in this pack was simply a bonus for me. It was all about the Pred. I already had the alien body sculpt in the form of the Aliens Warrior, which I really liked, but I figured the Giger one couldn't be that much better. I was wrong, it is an amazing figure.

Back