NECA 7" Video Game Tribute 1989 Keaton Batman revealed!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas!

Sallah, the iron winch accessory is a brilliant add on. Nice touch.

Does it really reel in dangerous criminals? :wink1:

It used to, but my string broke. ;)

Funny tidbit.... When I put that accessory together, I actually thought to myself "If anybody catches what I did here, it will be DiFabio". You did not disappoint. :)

Sallah

Finally after 10 days of my figure passing on every state in the lower part of US I received my batman but it turns outs the underware and upper armor are kindo of crooked. Contacted Entertainment Earth and requested a exchange. other than that the figures is awesome. the cape is a little to soft and stretchy it kept getting out of place and on top of the cowl points.

IMG_20141119_184057_690.jpgIMG_20141119_184049_922.jpg

I was about to post that, but that's such a great deal! It looks pretty solid too. Wish the figure was in a better container though

Hell I think it looks great! Love the Toy Biz throwback.

But where else will this be available?

its back on..

Congratulations, ‪#‎Batman‬ fans – you broke eBay.
Sales were so massive that it took mere hours to trigger eBay's automatic fraud detection system and get the unsuspecting WB Store's account suspended. (We hope you're proud of yourselves - really! That's got to be a record.)
The error has been corrected by eBay, the Blu-ray+Figure promo is back up, and all is well.
If you already bought the promo and got a mysterious "item no longer available" email from eBay, just ignore it. You'll still get your figure. DO NOT REORDER… Unless you want 2! And if you didn't already buy it, what are you waiting for?!
-----> Batman 25th Anniversary Blu Ray Diamond Luxe with Action Figure PRESALE 12 9 | eBay

I'm only getting one of these now that the regular version is available.

On google, I see this Game version is available at Toys R Us. When I click on the link though, it's no where on their site. Has anyone found this in stores?

I'm only getting one of these now that the regular version is available.

On google, I see this Game version is available at Toys R Us. When I click on the link though, it's no where on their site. Has anyone found this in stores?

Got mine yesterday at Toys R Us. Pretty cool figure.

Whats the best paint to use on this thing? I want to paint him like the movie version but I don't want it to look like a child did it. lol

I think my Folk Art brush paints would be find for the face. But should I use a spray paint for the black? Please let me know!

Whats the best paint to use on this thing? I want to paint him like the movie version but I don't want it to look like a child did it. lol

I think my Folk Art brush paints would be find for the face. But should I use a spray paint for the black? Please let me know!
NECA is doing a regular version of the Keaton Batman. You can get it with the new 25th Anniversary Edition of Batman on Blu-ray on the WB Shop eBay page or it sounds like its getting a separate release at some point.

NECA is doing a regular version of the Keaton Batman. You can get it with the new 25th Anniversary Edition of Batman on Blu-ray on the WB Shop eBay page or it sounds like its getting a separate release at some point.

Ive already ordered one. But I still want to paint one of my game versions. :wink1:

TRU has plenty of these, I saw a shelf full the other day with the Anniversary Freddy Kruger as well. If anything I think TRU will probably be prepared for this through the holiday

Greetings from Dhaka, Bangladesh! Can't thank my friend Samiul Kabir bhai enough for the amazing custom paintjob and cape for my 7 inch NECA 1989 Movie Video Game Batman. This is now my favorite action figure. It's a dream come true (been waiting for this ever since I started collecting; the Kenner Keaton Batman was my first Batman action figure). Also ordered the Blu-ray figure via a friend in the U.S. I'll display one Batman holding his spear gun and batarang and another with his fists.
batcave.jpg
gargoyle.jpg
grapple.jpg
predator.jpg
rogues.jpg

"Don't kill me, man!! Don't kill me!!"
"I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me."
"Who are you?!"
"I'm Batman."
imbatmansmall.jpg

Back