Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've decided I'll get Catwoman in both 1/4 and 7" forms. She deserves it.

Then, I'll get both 7" '89 Batman and Returns Penguin to complete the Trio in 7" form.

Looks like Returns Batman is coming in 2017 as I said.

neca-5.jpg

Woohoo!!! I'm sure sales will be strong enough to warrant Returns Batman!

Hmm, well, I guess I have no need for a Hot Toys Returns Batman now.

If Hot Toys did do a Returns Catwoman though, I wonder if I'd still want it with this coming? Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman is one of my all time favorite live action stars so it would be enticing if they completely made it their own and she came with a ton of cool stuff.

I'm afraid this figure will sell out in two weeks tops.

Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman has a huge cult following and public demand.
Add to that the fact that has never been a decent action figure of this version of Catwoman since it debuted in 1992.

This will sell like water in the desert. Just watch.

I'm buying this the day it drops.

I'm afraid this figure will sell out in two weeks tops.

Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman has a huge cult following and public demand.
Add to that the fact that has never been a decent action figure of this version of Catwoman since it debuted in 1992.

This will sell like water in the desert. Just watch.

I'm buying this the day it drops.

There's a preorder up on BigBadToyStore, so I would move fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a preorder up on BigBadToyStore, so I would move fast.

Thanks for the heads up, mate!

I usually get my figures in person at my LCS, so I can check the paint apps.
And this Catwoman in particular has so many painted details: the individually painted stitches, her eyes shadows etc.
So many details to pay attention to - I can't risk getting a bad painted fig online. I have to check her in person. LMAO
Paranoid much? Yes! LMAO

Did they say we are getting 7" versions of her and Penguin?

I wonder if my local shops will allow me to pre-order her in person?...or if they even do that. I never pre-order figs but her I will if I can. Will not miss this, I can't!

Man ordered this!!! NECA always finds a way to make me smile, is this the first time we are seeing an alternate HEADSCULPT in their 1/4 line?!

Did they say we are getting 7" versions of her and Penguin?

I wonder if my local shops will allow me to pre-order her in person?...or if they even do that. I never pre-order figs but her I will if I can. Will not miss this, I can't!

We were talking about it yesterday... We're assuming, based on the release timeline of the 1/4 and 7" figs, that 7" Penguin is coming this year, with Randy hinting at it at this year's Toy Fair. As for Catwoman, we're assuming we'll get her 7" version only next year.

I think there are some comic shops that allow customers to pre-order either in person or online. And, if online, they also allow you to pick up at the store, come the release date.

Man ordered this!!! NECA always finds a way to make me smile, is this the first time we are seeing an alternate HEADSCULPT in their 1/4 line?!

Nope. Their pre-2010 1/4ths had two heads.

The upcoming NOES2 Freddy has two heads. They must be getting back into it.

Nope. Their pre-2010 1/4ths had two heads.

The upcoming NOES2 Freddy has two heads. They must be getting back into it.

Ah I did not know that I wasn't collecting these pre 2010. Glad they are doing this either way you slice it 2 heads is awesome especially when the price is roughly the same!

Ah I did not know that I wasn't collecting these pre 2010. Glad they are doing this either way you slice it 2 heads is awesome especially when the price is roughly the same!

It's almost an given that Returns Batman will come with two heads now. One with scratched face/torn cowl to re-create that end scene.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if there's a 18" Returns Batman prototype or pieces of one lying around in someone's office or work table in New Jersey as we speak.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if there's a 18" Returns Batman prototype or pieces of one lying around in someone's office or work table in New Jersey as we speak.

Yes, same for Nicholson Joker. I bet someone at NECA has sculpted Joker just for fun and to show the bosses how wonderful it would look.
Then, it is just a matter of Neca getting Nicholson's approval. Expensive, yes, but who knows?

Well it looks like a no go for 7" Penguin or Catwoman. Neca/Randy answered 8hrs ago on Twitter when asked, that the license is for 1/4 scale only.

Unless there is a loophole to get them out.

Well it looks like a no go for 7" Penguin or Catwoman. Neca/Randy answered 8hrs ago on Twitter when asked, that the license is for 1/4 scale only.

Unless there is a loophole to get them out.

Well we know that, but we are expecting them to use the same loop hole they used for 7" 89 Bats, 66 Bats, Sups and Joker.

Yes, same for Nicholson Joker. I bet someone at NECA has sculpted Joker just for fun and to show the bosses how wonderful it would look.
Then, it is just a matter of Neca getting Nicholson's approval. Expensive, yes, but who knows?

They really should just pay the fee for Nicholson's likeness, charge $150 per figure, and make like 3 variants. Just milk it. It would sell like crazy, and I would definitely be willing to pay a bit more to have his Joker in my collection.

I think I need a Penguin now.
I wish I had known and grabbed one when Toys R Us here had them clearanced for $64!!!!

OR maybe I'll just get Catwoman?

7" scale I'd grab all 3 no question. But 1/4 scale? Dunno. Catwoman no matter what YES, Batman probably, Penguin...as much as I love him, not sure.

Back