Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca Twitter just said if sales are strong for catwoman then they'll do a batman returns bat. Since we know sales will be strong, looks like bats is locked in.

Yeah I posted that a couple pages back.

Hmm. Something that popped into my head last night. Before Catwoman was unveiled, NECA announced that all four TMNT 1990 Q scale figures were done along with new Alien figures but the Tweet ended with "3 Q Scale Marvel/DC figures too".

Right after, Catwoman was shown and now 1/4 Deadpool's been revealed. If Catwoman and DP are part of the three Q Scale Marvel/DC figures, who's gonna be the third?

Hmm. Something that popped into my head last night. Before Catwoman was unveiled, NECA announced that all four TMNT 1990 Q scale figures were done along with new Alien figures but the Tweet ended with "3 Q Scale Marvel/DC figures too".

Right after, Catwoman was shown and now 1/4 Deadpool's been revealed. If Catwoman and DP are part of the three Q Scale Marvel/DC figures, who's gonna be the third?

Hopefully Arkham Joker, but it could be a civil war Cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully Arkham Joker, but it could be a civil war Cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might be another Marvel character. NECA stated that there would be 2 Non-Batman DC Q scale figures in 2016.

#1: Harley.

#2: Catwoman.

It could be CW Cap but who knows with NECA. It could be a CW Spider-Man for all we know. XD

I'd be fine with Arkham Joker or an COMIC Spidey

Movie or not, I'd be fine with any form of Spidey. Hell, best thing would be that if you can find away to fix him to the wall as if he was crawling, you'd save room. XD I'd try to find away to display him sitting upside down.

This looks awesome! I know many wanted the 1/6, but 1/4 is the way to go since the almighty HT decided not to do jack**** with the license.

Hell, I might even get it.

Didn't some plastic figure know it all said that it was very difficult to do Penguin? High costs? Pfeiffer being a ***** about her likeness? Or some more BS trying to justify being a wannabe PR for HT?

Bravo, Neca, you do really listen to fans. But you need to put out the returns Batman as well, and please do it the same way you did 98 Keaton, HS underneath the mask and all.

This looks awesome! I know many wanted the 1/6, but 1/4 is the way to go since the almighty HT decided not to do jack**** with the license.

Didn't some plastic figure know it all said that it was very difficult to do Penguin? High costs? Pfeiffer being a ***** about her likeness? Or some more BS trying to justify being a wannabe PR for HT?

Bravo, Neca, you do really listen to fans. But you need to put out the returns Batman as well, and please do it the same way you did 98 Keaton, HS underneath the mask and all.

I think it's because Hot Toys at this point ignores everything that doesn't rhyme with 'arvel or 'tar wars.

They said most likely they will be doing an Returns Batman in 2017... I can almost garuntee that it will come with 2 head sculpts,one bruce torn cowl and scratch mark.

I just cannot get over how perfect she looks. Seriously. It's just breathtaking.

Just rewatched Returns yesterday and reconfirmed how much I love Michelle's Catwoman - and the film as a whole.

Also rewatched '89 Batman the day before and... Oh, Lord... What an amazing film, too. These two are defenitely masterpieces.
Cannot thank Tim Burton enough.

I need from NECA: the Returns Trio in 7" + '89 Batman and Joker in 7".

I just cannot get over how perfect she looks. Seriously. It's just breathtaking.

Just rewatched Returns yesterday and reconfirmed how much I love Michelle's Catwoman - and the film as a whole.

Also rewatched '89 Batman the day before and... Oh, Lord... What an amazing film, too. These two are defenitely masterpieces.
Cannot thank Tim Burton enough.

I need from NECA: the Returns Trio in 7" + '89 Batman and Joker in 7".
89 Batman is already in 7 inch

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yeah, all these in 7" are a dream. They'll happen, we just don't know when.

Only ones releases so far are 89 Bats, Chris Reeve Supes, and Ledger Joker, right?

Have they said when we'll get the other 1/4 figures as 7 inchers if, at all?

Yeah, all these in 7" are a dream. They'll happen, we just don't know when.

Only ones releases so far are 89 Bats, Chris Reeve Supes, and Ledger Joker, right?

Have they said when we'll get the other 1/4 figures as 7 inchers if, at all?
The Adam West Batman was rereleased as a 7" figure too. I'm really hoping they'll get to use that supposed 7" Penguin mold they have prepared.

The Adam West Batman was rereleased as a 7" figure too. I'm really hoping they'll get to use that supposed 7" Penguin mold they have prepared.

Lets hope this year is 7 inch Robin,Penguin, and Begins

Bought her. If she didn't have the second head with the hair I wouldn't have bothered, but I've wanted a figure with that sculpt for years and that's how i'll pose her.
Also bought the Premium format Catwoman from Returns a few weeks back too so next year will be year of Catwoman toy wise for me!!!!!

Back