Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dream is coming true FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

24 years waiting for a decent Returns Catwoman!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenner was $h!t. Mattel was $h!t. No one ever did her justice!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, NECA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

:yess: Definitely ordering this. About time I added a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman to my collection, sadly there haven't been any good figures of her until now. Might display with the second headsculpt.

NECA does what Hot Toys don't.

Last edited:
I'm literally crying.

My mom is freaking out here by my side (she loves Michelle's Catwoman and action figures).

I'm getting one for me and one for her.

THANK YOU, NECA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They could pull a DCC and add her cat Miss Kitty as an accessory, too:

Batman-Returns-Catwoman-on-Bed.jpg

It would be neat if her packaging has the neon "Hello, there!" sign behind her.

NECA's very first DC figure was the 1989 Keaton Batman and it went like this.

- 1/4 figure debut at Toy Fairs (Feb 2013)
- 1/4 figure release (Dec 2013)
- 7" '89 video game figure release (Aug 2014)
- 7" figure release (Dec 2014)

60's Batman

- 1/4 figure debut at Toy Fairs (Feb 2013)
- 1/4 figure release (Dec 2013)
- 7" figure release (Oct 2015)

TDK Joker

- 1/4 figure debut at Toy Fairs (Feb 2014)
- 1/4 figure release (Oct 2014)
- 7" figure release (Oct 2015)

Reeve Superman

- 1/4 figure debut at Toy Fairs (Feb 2015)
- 1/4 figure release (July 2015)
- 7" figure release (Nov 2015)

'89 Batman was a year turn around from 1/4 to 7", Adam West Batman was two years, TDK Joker was a year, and Reeve Superman, the fastest, was roughly 4-5 months. They just missed the Returns Penguin by a month or two.

Assuming this Fall/Winter will be the same 7" promotion deal, I'd say the next 7" DC figures will be Returns Penguin, Burt Ward Robin and Begins Batman. If they do a 7" Catwoman, I wouldn't expect her until Holiday 2017 at the earliest.

Randy said they have the 7" mold already worked out for the Returns Devito Penguin @15.00

"When I'm developing my quarter scale figures now, with certain ones I am also scaling them down so I have them ready. We're not tooling them but they're going to be ready in that 7" format so that if an oppurtunity should arise to do a Bale Batman or our Affleck Batman or our Penguin which was a huge hit last year, the Devito Penguin. We're scaling them down so we have the resin masters ready if and when something can happen, we can pull the trigger and do it. It's become like an annual thing now where we drop these bombs in the 4th quarter of the year. "

https://youtu.be/4J8ZIRWbZi8?t=15m

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the timeline, DiFabio!

As much as I want her as soon as possible, I think 1/4 is too big for me... I mean, I don't have any figure that big.
I was planning on getting the trio in 7" form, which suits me better.

Damn... One more year to finally get Pfeiffer Catowman...

Perhaps I can get only Catwoman in 1/4 - to stand on my desk all alone - and get the trio in 7".

Well Return to Arkham does come out in July as well, so I would say it's perfect timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeha that would be perfect.... But I'd have to wait til August to get her.. damn you SDCC TMNT's

Perhaps they'll release a 7" Catwoman & Penguin for the film's 25th anniversary? :pray:

I don't collect this scale or many NECA figures but I might have to get this. Really like the battle damaged sculpt.

Yeha that would be perfect.... But I'd have to wait til August to get her.. damn you SDCC TMNT's

Haha! Good thing I'm not into TMNT, or I would go broke. You TMNT fans have lots of awesome figures coming from multiple different companies this year huh?

Maybe Penguin and Robin for this year in 7 inch. We'll know around November IF that does happen.

And Begins Batman. I can't see them passing up on the opportunity to have a Batman in each assortment they offer.

Keaton in 2014
West in 2015
Bale in 2016

I figure the 1/4 Begins Batman will be out this month or by July, then he'll pop up in 7" form with Returns Penguin and Robin maybe. Wouldn't be any different than the time frame of the Reeve Superman.

Haha! Good thing I'm not into TMNT, or I would go broke. You TMNT fans have lots of awesome figures coming from multiple different companies this year huh?

Yeah 1990 1/4. Sh figuarts. I don't have any TMNT figures cause I refuse to buy playmates crap.

And Begins Batman. I can't see them passing up on the opportunity to have a Batman in each assortment they offer.

Keaton in 2014
West in 2015
Bale in 2016

I figure the 1/4 Begins Batman will be out this month or by July, then he'll pop up in 7" form with Returns Penguin and Robin maybe. Wouldn't be any different than the time frame of the Reeve Superman.

The Begins Batman is actually out next week.

Back