NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever since Tony's cape has been made available the stock cape I feel is looking a lot better.

These last few pics have really shown it in a good light. I can't wait to get mine.

I got this bad boy and it looks great but...my Batman's chest symbol has a large yellow spot on the black bat part along with many smaller splatter spots. It is SO annoying and I'm wondering if this would qualify as a manufacturer defect? BBtoystore's website says that they take returns on unopened items with manufacturer defects. Also one of his eyes is looking straight and one is looking up.

That's one of the reasons I hate buying figures online, you can't look it over before you buy it. And as we all know paint apps are really hit or miss these days.

I got this bad boy and it looks great but...my Batman's chest symbol has a large yellow spot on the black bat part along with many smaller splatter spots. It is SO annoying and I'm wondering if this would qualify as a manufacturer defect? BBtoystore's website says that they take returns on unopened items with manufacturer defects. Also one of his eyes is looking straight and one is looking up.

That's one of the reasons I hate buying figures online, you can't look it over before you buy it. And as we all know paint apps are really hit or miss these days.

I bet they will replace it with no problems. I had similar problem with my Iron Man Neca from cornerstore comics and they replaced without any questions. They even offered opening the box (If I allowed them) to make sure the item they will send would be nice.

I have had a bunch of folks message me over the past few weeks about the stand I use for my NECA 18" Keaton Batman... For the stands I use, head here:

https://www.collectingwarehouse.com/Product-Home-Page/Doll-Stands-by-Kaiser/Kaiser-Doll-Stand-3075

BUT PLEASE NOTE- The waist is a bit snug and may cause some paint rubs/ marks on the sides if you aren't careful about putting it on the figure!! I just bent it out a little to get a better fit. Also- Put the clip around the waist before inserting the clip into the stand. This will help prevent rubs. :)

Sallah

I was brought out of my sleep at 2am by my Batman doing a front flip onto the area rug.

Thankfully he landed on his back and not on his nose or ears.

First thing I went for was the Remington 870.

Wife said stand down, just my toys falling. :lol

Pretty much the same time of night when mine fell the second time, breaking the hip. Scared the crap out of me. :lol

Tony's cape, if you're on the fence about it, don't be, get it now.

They look great even under the crappiest lighting with photos taken with a tablet.

They were worth the one month wait.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I can't stop staring at him now.

Wife even gave the thimbs up, that's not an every day occurrence from her, she can be a real ***** sometimes. :lol

It is crazy how much that cape changes the overall awesomeness of the figure. The stock cape is great for "wings up"... but for every other look, Tony's cape is perfection.

Sallah

Yup.

What's even more crazy is that Tony's cut aligns the front tips perfectly! :panic:

I difn't even futz there, I just slapped it on while eating a ham sandwich.

they did a bang up job with this figure, best thing i have bought in ages..i was going to buy the sideshow pf keaton, but this thing is spot on and with all the accessories, i wont be now...i got a couple of stands now for these neca figures so what better than to be able to pose in whatever scene you like from the movie..respect with that cape, that is cool..exactly like the movie...neca really got this bad boy sorted.

Back