NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the Custom Cape:rock:

Stock Cape from NECA

a7e6yqe5.jpg

u6u2e9ez.jpg

utypyqa6.jpg

Custom Made Cape from Tony.

daru4e6y.jpg

ujejyzyp.jpg

pyperubu.jpg

ehyga5ar.jpg

Makes the figure even more Badass!!!!

align the sewed part to the cowl :D looks much better.....

Bloody Hell this has to be Neca's best figure to date . I Havent got mine yet , im still waiting for it to get delivered . But looking at these pics and with Tony's cape this figure looks totally epic. I am sorry to say but even though I own the hot toys version . I personally think the Neca head with mask looks more movie accurate .
It just needs a slightly better paint job on his lower face which is easy because your only painting the lower face really .

I cant wait to get mine , and I cant believe for the price he looks like he could be almost a Hot Toys figure . The thing I love is the fact you don't really notice the joints and the black paint gives it the appearance of an actual rubber suit and I love the proportions . This figure is win win and I bet soon this figure could easily bump up on ebay to 250 + in the future

Great detail with that camera.

Now that NECA has shown off that retooled "Battle Damaged Captain America" out of the blue, there's no doubt in my mind they'll make a battle damaged version of this one now.

BDBatman.jpg

Has anyone attempted a repaint on this guy.. I'm curious on how he looks repainted...

So I have finally ordered this guy and he should be with me in a few days. :yess:

I managed to get him for a tad bit cheaper as well which is always a good thing.

I just got mine yesterday , ill post some pics later

WOW WOW WOW

This is a top figure for the money I paid - ( 110+ shipping ) AUS .

The sculpt looks better than the hot toys, if had a hot toys paint app on the face this would be a killer figure. It still is a killer figure but you know what I mean. I didn't seem to have the crossed eyed look that some people get it looks like the left eye has been placed in the correct spot on mine. ( I will post pics later today ) . The cape is OK out of the box but I ironed mine with a tea towel over the top , I got most of the wrinkles out and the cape looks a tad longer and sharp and much better . I will still be investing in the Tony Mei Cape.
MY wife doesn't like it , she sad he looks cheap . I responded with HOT TOYS = 460.00 , NECA = 110.00 + hes bigger , take your pic honey ! .
He doesn't look cheap at all .I showed a pic to a lady at work who loves this stuff and she was very impressed considering the price.
The think I like is the accuracy is 100% but im not sure about the shininess of the boots and gloves.

I think the NECA figure's great, for what it is - & the price.

Where it actually IS better than the HT figure, is that the suit isn't made of rubber - it's a hard plastic, right?

The NECA will outlast the HT one, & it's actually a pity they don't have a 1/6 license, because I would've considered buying one.

Has any UK based member here ever used 3 Darths Comics before?

I bought my NECA Keaton Batman from them nearly a week ago but so far nothing?

Just got mine today. It's great. only issue I have is that the elbow articulation is limited, and mine had some loose hip joints. But the figure overall is gorgeous, and the accessories are awesome. That 3 fold batarang is crazy!

0e0968c69036bc783c97d2e1a7307c80_zpse3b8eb23.jpg

Back