NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serious offer: If anyone want's my broken one for free let me know. It's in fine condition except for the broken hip. I'm sure it could be rigged to work still. It could either be permanently glued in place or someone with more skill than me could fix it with some kind of metal dowel... or something.

I would just ask for you to pay for shipping.

*fixed*

Sorry, I meant hip, not ankle.

EDIT:

Would you be willing to part out accessories, or would you be keeping those.

Perhaps. I already had interest from one person. I'd probably prefer to keep him together since I feel bad about giving someone a busted figure already.

Perhaps. I already had interest from one person. I'd probably prefer to keep him together since I feel bad about giving someone a busted figure already.

Yeah, give em the accessories then.

If it doesn't happen, let me know. I'd take those weapons for spares and pay or whatever.

Oh snap. :thud:

That's the identical break to mine...

Probably fell too. :lol

IMG_7623.jpg

Loving him with the wings spread. I still don't like the fat thighs, but it's worth uncovering them for this display.

Nice thing about using the cape this way is that you don't notice how short it is. And the nice thing about using a stand is that he can be leaning a little more forward.

Wow, that looks great. The wings are are flat and everything.

Can't even tell about the thighs right there. That looks like the real deal.

Yeah. And those metal baton things are way more effective than the rods Hot Toys included.

It looks like Batman is vigilantly guarding Maglor's collection room.

Thanks guys.

I just now realized that all 3 QS figures on that shelf are Burton characters...

It looks like Batman is vigilantly guarding Maglor's collection room.

:exactly: :rock

Now he's like this big imposing centerpiece over my collection. I don't foresee taking him out of this pose for a long while.

Thanks guys.

I just now realized that all 3 QS figures on that shelf are Burton characters...

:exactly: :rock

Now he's like this big imposing centerpiece over my collection. I don't foresee taking him out of this pose for a long while.

Its so refreshing seeing a comment like this in a forum known for high end collectibles.

Usually the long term pose we have to use are the arms down at the side so that something or other doesn't tear, stretch, wrinkle or come unglued.

Here is an $85.00 figure that can be kept in an extreme arm pose for as long as one desires with no stress on the collectible or its owner.

Reminds me of when he flies into the Axis Chemicals plant for the first time and grapples that hood over the rail. Fantastic shot.

Back