NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Epic shot! :clap
Just got mine today. It's great. only issue I have is that the elbow articulation is limited, and mine had some loose hip joints. But the figure overall is gorgeous, and the accessories are awesome. That 3 fold batarang is crazy!

0e0968c69036bc783c97d2e1a7307c80_zpse3b8eb23.jpg

That damn shop I bought my 1/4 Keaton Batman from nearly two weeks ago informed me that they have none in-stock, :mad:

But I managed to get him from elsewhere so hopefully I will have him soon. Interestingly he is really going up in price over here and he is selling out at a lot of stores and the eBay seller I bought him from today informed me that it usually takes a good year to sell out of NECA products but Keaton is selling really fast and that a second run will probably happen. He also mentioned that the UK sellers did not get as much as they hoped because he is selling in America.

Well I went ahead and ordered the Keaton will be my 1st ever Neca and 1/4 figure...

Hey guys found this Neca Returns Custom

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1396573206995.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396573206995.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 421
  • uploadfromtaptalk1396573229181.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396573229181.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 434
I ordered the Tony Cape for this. I felt a little weird paying more for the cape then the figure itself but I think the end result will be worth it.

I ordered the Tony Cape for this. I felt a little weird paying more for the cape then the figure itself but I think the end result will be worth it.

Smart move! It really does make a world of difference....

Sallah

I love what the Tony cape does for this figure.

I was also stressed over the cost being almost the same as the figure, and I have been burned in the past with inferior custome capes (not from Tony), but no regrets with this 1/4 cape and the 1/6 Tony cape for the 89 Batman.

Sallah's photos and video review sold me on them.

Both are spectacular.

Even the wife was onboard :lol

Smart move! It really does make a world of difference....

Sallah

I love what the Tony cape does for this figure.

I was also stressed over the cost being almost the same as the figure, and I have been burned in the past with inferior custome capes (not from Tony), but no regrets with this 1/4 cape and the 1/6 Tony cape for the 89 Batman.

Sallah's photos and video review sold me on them.

Both are spectacular.

Even the wife was onboard :lol

Thanks for the recommendations guys :) The pictures and reviews you guys have posted is what pushed me over the edge ultimately. I'm not expecting the cape for a few weeks but I can't wait to have him finally all set up.

Forgot to metion I also ordered the custom NECA cape from Tony... I will have my 89 Bats tomorrow but should be fine until the cape arrives...

So my NECA 1/4 Bats arrived yesterday and I love him.

It is so good to be able to get him into some poses that you could not or be scared to get your HT version into. I thought that I would hate the cape but it is actually really nice and does the job well.

My only nit-pick is that one of the eyes is slighty wonky, not too much and definetly not enough to exchange him but it is there but I can live with it.

I purchased a stand for him (he definitely needs one) so I will be waiting for that to arrive and I will also steam the cape and get pics up of him next week.

Overall you can't argue at this price. :yess:

Well My Keaton arrived no crossed eyed or any known problems only minor is the batlogo wasn't completely painted...

10171291_10152315912899346_5547100983942728056_n.jpg

Back