Action Figure NECA 1/4 Affleck BVS BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what went wrong, but after really good Penguin, really decent Arkham Knight, they came back to making figures that look like toys for 3 years old.

Head looks just silly, and the body.. meh, I don't know. I'm not sure now whether i still want Batman Begins from NECA if it's going to look like that.

They're brass. All the better to knock the **** out of punks. This Bat is a beast.

I think Snoop101 was laughing at the earlier part of mike320's post.

Man, NECA's done well with their Penguin and Arkham Knight Batman just a few months ago. If they're already confident with this one, then I won't expect any further improvements.

2fcfe5d41c3fefaa57b883923898dee9.jpg

Man £35 and well better than necas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakks Bat have quite good sculpt and likeliness but that thing is practically big toy with bad posture

Jakks Bat have quite good sculpt and likeliness but that thing is practically statues with bad posture

So is necas. The likeness is better and I don't so anything wrong with the stance,heck it's more on point than hot toys proto at this point!
That's not what I'm getting at tho, I'm just saying for bang for your buck-this is a great deal!

I think Snoop101 was laughing at the earlier part of mike320's post.

Man, NECA's done well with their Penguin and Arkham Knight Batman just a few months ago. If they're already confident with this one, then I won't expect any further improvements.

I don't know why they laughed. I don't know why he has gold blades or knuckles. The trailers didn't show him with any gold. Why is it gold here and why is it funny?

Mike 320 the gold isn't as exaggerated in the film. Its a dark bronze. If you search pictures of the suit being displayed you can see it.

Jakk's Big-Fig Batflecks are most likely 3D-printed from scans, so it would definitely win in terms of proportion and likeness. Would be easier for Jakks to go on that round given that the articulation points are simple cuts.

The knuckles and boot toes are gold or brass so punks could easily see Batman's incoming punches and kicks...

Is there a thread for these? Think I might pic then up and repaint.

Highly recommended to get one-the bigger one is actually more impressive.
I'm gonna repaint them too, won't take a lot of work to make these look awesome

Highly recommended to get one-the bigger one is actually more impressive.
I'm gonna repaint them too, won't take a lot of work to make these look awesome

Yeah think I might get both. Smaller one for the quarter scale shelf.

I have the 19" batman (the smaller one) and I absolutely love it

I've seen the big one in person and it's just as good.

Back