Action Figure NECA 1/4 Affleck BVS BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm , I actually quite like it :dunno I can definitely see the likeness... I reckon this will look pretty decent.

Not great, but not horrible. Bats fan I am, so will probably get. Can't help myself. Especially since he will cost 99.00. At that price I am more forgiving on judgement of figure. For the most part neca delivers and such an affordable price, kinda hard to be overally critical. Hopefully we get an updated MOS.

I'm a huge NECA fan. Have both the Arkham Bats, and various Preds and Arnies. This looks...man. I just can't see them releasing anything that looks that bad. I have faith that the final product will be much better. All their 1/4 scale Bats have been pretty great so far. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried, though.

If this is in quarter scale (it doesn't look like it), I wish they'd do the armored suit first, or just do that in case they plan to make just one Batfleck in 1.4 scale. NECA would do well on it given its design. I also love their previous 1/4 releases. Their Keaton sculpt under the cowl looks more like Keaton than HT's IMO, their Arkham Knight and Origins Batman both look great, and their De Vito Penguin is just fantastic it looks like an expensive PF.

Looks like Affleck, therefore it's a big pass for me.

Been collecting and loving all things Batman since 1964, but this is where the road ends for me. Doesn't mean I'll stop collecting, I just won't buy anything with the BvS logo on it.

Anybody know if we're likely to get a new Cavil Superman 1/4 to go with this one? I have the original, but wouldn't mind a new one with better likeness to the actor.

did affleck do something wrong?

i swear people act like he's hitler or something.

Ppl just hate him for some odd reason... So no matter how good of teh figure they are gonna hate it cause they don't like him... I don't mind affleck. He's gonna be an great Batman.

Back