Action Figure NECA 1/4 Affleck BVS BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could there be any technicalities involved that made NECA settle for the regular suit (perhaps HT has the license for 1/4 Armored?), or was it their choice, plain and simple? I still think that the armored suit would have made the better figure, and could have sold more units. The design is something that NECA could easily and beautifully translate in 1/4, like their Arkham figures and mechas such as Pacific Rim and heavily-armored Master Chief. I'd love to be wrong, but regular suit might, at best, look mediocre and might be just as slow-moving as the MoS in terms of sales.
Randy Falk said it's by choice. They aren't ruling it out, but have no plans for Armored Bats. The Affleck figure will be at Toy Fair, and he seems pretty confident about the figure.
Screenshot_2016-01-31-10-32-47_zpsyztogneu.png
[/URL][/IMG]

That head is bad. Who at Neca thinks that looks good? Why even release that picture? Oh man

Last edited:
Jakks Pacific made a better sculpt on their $40 'big figs' batman figure!!!

I think it looks pretty damn good, because it LOOKS like Affleck. None of the other figures actually look like Affleck to me haha. Hopefully it looks better at toy fair.

There's been lots of updates from Randy on Twitter today about this figure. Apparently the picture posted above is the figure in August at 80% completion (apparently it has "no articulation, not final head, not final cape").

He just posted the figure at 95% completion with these pictures, both of which look MUCH better than the original picture (especially the face sculpt)-

CadnPFYWcAYr_JZ.jpgCadnPNgW0AAbnih.jpg

Of course, I'll be curious to see the figure with standard, white-background lighting, as stylized/shadowy pics like these can make almost any figure look good!

When something looks bad, just take pics of it in the shadows to try and not make it look as bad as it does.

There's been lots of updates from Randy on Twitter today about this figure. Apparently the picture posted above is the figure in August at 80% completion (apparently it has "no articulation, not final head, not final cape").

He just posted the figure at 95% completion with these pictures, both of which look MUCH better than the original picture (especially the face sculpt)-

View attachment 243459View attachment 243460

Of course, I'll be curious to see the figure with standard, white-background lighting, as stylized/shadowy pics like these can make almost any figure look good!

Bruuummm brummmmm
Batman on his imaginary motorbike [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks better than what Hot Toys has coming out. Why does he have gold knuckles and blades?

Back