Action Figure NECA 1/4 Affleck BVS BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ppl just hate him for some odd reason... So no matter how good of teh figure they are gonna hate it cause they don't like him... I don't mind affleck. He's gonna be an great Batman.

Yeah i find it kinda strange there is a lot of hate for Affleck. I think he will be a great batman too.

Exactly, he gets a lot hate for that movie and is why they him for batman. daredevil was 10+ years ago, get over it; besides I like daredevil so I have no problem for him playing batman. the 1/4 Q scale looks good, need some minor tweeks to be perfect.

Guy I follow on Twitter has seen it in person on a studio tour. He says those photos do not do it justice. So here's hoping.

I don't think it really much matters, no word on bb barman or any updates on hulk. At this rate we'll never see this figure.

I don't think it really much matters, no word on bb barman or any updates on hulk. At this rate we'll never see this figure.

Begins is coming out in late Jan/Early Feb... What you mean it's not coming out

Begins is coming out in late Jan/Early Feb... What you mean it's not coming out

They've updated on Twitter constantly and told folks about the moving release date. Some folks are just never happy. And the Bale prototype looked amazing.

They've updated on Twitter constantly and told folks about the moving release date. Some folks are just never happy. And the Bale prototype looked amazing.
Yep I've asked Randy many times.... some ppl are expecting way too much for an mass market figure. Only god knows how long ago that affleck pic was taken.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yep I've asked Randy many times.... some ppl are expecting way too much for an mass market figure. Only god knows how long ago that affleck pic was taken.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

In fairness, he said close to final. But like I said, someone I follow on Twitter has seen it and studio and says the pics don't do it justice. Says it looks incredible.

We can see what they will do with WW but who knows if they will do a female 1/4 figure...

We can see what they will do with WW but who knows if they will do a female 1/4 figure...

They have already said they are not going that deep with the BVS line... The only Two Females figure they have interest in doing is Returns Catwoman and Harley Quinn(didn't say which one)

I wonder if Neca will do a Armored version. I bet it would be better. I really want another option than Hot Toys if I enjoy the movie.

Could there be any technicalities involved that made NECA settle for the regular suit (perhaps HT has the license for 1/4 Armored?), or was it their choice, plain and simple? I still think that the armored suit would have made the better figure, and could have sold more units. The design is something that NECA could easily and beautifully translate in 1/4, like their Arkham figures and mechas such as Pacific Rim and heavily-armored Master Chief. I'd love to be wrong, but regular suit might, at best, look mediocre and might be just as slow-moving as the MoS in terms of sales.

Back