Action Figure NECA 1/4 Affleck BVS BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the 19" batman (the smaller one) and I absolutely love it

I've seen the big one in person and it's just as good.

I reckon the big ones better. The sculpting is great, I'm blown away how good these figs a mare for the price point: bought them both for my nephews but ended up getting another for myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could find those Jakks Batmans around here. I found these today though. NECA should have some 1/6 scales of these..

v7uzro.jpg

I bought the 31 inch bats and sups but for some reason there are none of the 19 inch around here.

I was excited for this, their 18" Michael Keaton Batman is awesome, but to me, they over sculpted the costume, looked like its knitted from wool.

Not to mention the chin is way too long.

I almost suspect that the same sculptor for this particular piece did the sculpt for MoS and Stark head. It has the same characteristics as the head sculpts for those pieces. This piece looks like it will be a good compliment to the MoS piece, which unfortunately is not really a compliment.
The MoS suffered from an elongated facial features giving the face a pinched look, wide barrelled upper body and slightly too short legs and this affleck batman one has that same look and feel.

NECA does have the tendency to elongate the heads of some of their figures. I think the figure would look a whole lot better if they fix that.

89/Returns/BB/TDK translated much better into collectible format than this new Batman suit.

Low end or high end i'm not digging the suit color and textures.

Yet he looks spectacular on screen.

Last edited:
NECA does have the tendency to elongate the heads of some of their figures. I think the figure would look a whole lot better if they fix that.
There's still time they will tweak it I'm sure

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

There's still time they will tweak it I'm sure

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I hope so. Elongated head is among the few if not the only nitpick most of us had on the Keaton 1989 Batman prototype (I recall DiFabio making a very nice tweaking on Ps), and I don't think NECA bothered to change it even after one of NECA's sculptors (when they used to still drop by on the forums) acknowledged the issue and even praised DiFabio's Ps tweak. I think it became a minor issue that everyone seemed to just ignore since 1. it's THE 1989 Batman in 1/4 scale and 2. it turned out great over-all, as it's not as bad an elongation as this one is.

body looks good i'll try to see if its possible to replace the head using the jakks 19 inch head.

When Neca first released pictures of this Bats I was a little worried, but after seeing pictures from Toy Fair I'm a lot more confident in the figure. Debating if I should try to hunt down the MOS Superman to go with Bats....

Back