NBC Adapting DC Comics' 'Constantine' With David Goyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, 2nd episode was a lot better, granted I watched it while doing other stuff, doesn't call/require my full atention.

But if it's gonna get better at this rate, should be pretty decent.

Again the dude playing Constantine was the only thing that kept me paying attention, he does a great job. The new girl's pretty hawt.

Episode 3. damn, this series really improved from it's pilot, it took this show 3 episodes to improve what SHIELD couldn't in a whole season and then some :lol

The dude playing Constantine, can't praise him enough, the support cast, good once again.

Perfect casting. Like being taken off from the pages of the comics. Now we need the Swamp Thing in here as I said before...

I really like the show--the guy that plays Constantine is perfect. It would be cool to see more comic book stuff included but I'm honestly fine with how the show's been so far. I hope it gets good ratings and sticks around.

I don't understand how's it possible for the pilot to be soooo bad, and then the 2 following episodes turned out great...It's like someone just waved a magic wand and poofffff! Show's good now :lol

I don't understand how's it possible for the pilot to be soooo bad, and then the 2 following episodes turned out great...It's like someone just waved a magic wand and poofffff! Show's good now :lol

well, who directed each episode ?

After three episodes, I'm still enjoying the show, and hoping that it can hang in there long enough to find it's footing, creatively. It's definitely not perfect, but I think they still have the makings of a really good show, if they can just tighten things up a little.

I'm out.

I never read the comic but I enjoyed the Keanu movie. I wasn't expecting the show to be like the Keanu movie, but I'm simply not enjoying the show enough to continue.

I can't really find too much fault with it. I just haven't really connected enough with the characters. Basically I feel apathetic about it.

Ugh. I always feel so guilty when I abandon a show! :lol

You're not the only to feel this sentiment, essentially, cause of ratings, this show is going to get cancelled.

"How come she gets what she wants?"

You can always tell just where Goyer's writing starts to slip through.:lol

With that being said, I'm really digging this show. I kind of hate the timeslot because it always feels like I'm waiting all week to see it (even though I am). Honestly, though, I think this is where Goyer belongs. He's a "big picture" sort of guy, for one thing, and he doesn't seem like he's got the chops to write movies on his own (Begins is looking more and more like it was a fluke). With a writing staff to help rein him in a bit, I think this is where the guy can really shine.

The pilot had me worried but honestly these last episodes have been very good. I'd like a creepier atmosphere, more dark and menacing rather than average TV set but I'm liking it.

Back