NBC Adapting DC Comics' 'Constantine' With David Goyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Swamp Thing would be cool eventually, hell even Deadman, Zatanna and Phantom Stranger, and we seen hints of Spectre and Doc Fate. But man I would kill to see an Etrigan

I don't know what you guys were talking about. the first episode was really awesome. finally got a change to catch it and i loved it, I wasn't really into the guy at first but i really liked it and it felt a lot like the movie

I ****ing hate NBC. I knew this was coming, and yet, still, I insisted on watching it. The fact that the SERIES premiered on a Friday at 10 PM shows just how much they wanted it to succeed. I don't even know why the *******s greenlight this **** if they're immediately leaving it to die.

My reaction at the Corrigan/Spectre premonition...
im-so-giddy-i-cant-contain-myself.gif

God damn it NBC :gah:

I hope this gets a renewal.

I don't know what you guys were talking about. the first episode was really awesome. finally got a change to catch it and i loved it, I wasn't really into the guy at first but i really liked it and it felt a lot like the movie

I don't know man, the 1st literally made me feel nauseated due to it's aimless directing and piss poor editing, it was unwatchable for me, and I never use that term "unwatchable".

From ep 2. till now, this show has been nothing but aces.

Back