NBC Adapting DC Comics' 'Constantine' With David Goyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he is Hollywood's "Comic Book guy" .........

It's like they can't ask anyone else....

Why is everything with goyer he isn't even great.

he is Hollywood's "Comic Book guy" .........

It's like they can't ask anyone else....

He also seems to be able to churn out story quickly. I'm not saying its good storyline, but I think the fact that he seems to be able to work in large volume is probably a plus to many people wanting writers.

Because NBC's Hannibal is watered down.

:lol Its so watered down my local NBC affiliate station refuses to air it. So it plays on Saturday nights at Midnight on the CW here :slap

I really thought Hannibal's 'graphic content' was going to prevent it from getting a second season. So I'm not sure NBC would want to push the envelope again with another show, and one that doesn't have as strong as a following to begin with.

Constantine doesn't need to be as disturbing and edgy as Hannibal. . .though it does need to be somewhat disturbing and edgy to reflect the spirit of the character and series. I am not Goyer's biggest fan, particularly after Man of NoJoy, but he actually might be good for a character like Constantine. Hopefully this won't negatively affect del Toro's Dark Justice League idea (assuming that hasn't been squashed already).

I actually liked the Keanu film - I'll have to track that down again.

I liked Keanu's movie a lot too. I know it is not great, but it has a special place in my collection of movies.

I don't know, I loved the style and the look of the movie. I loved the music. it has a lot of really good things going of it.

I was surprised at how well the film turned out, considering the leads were Keanu and Shia LeBouf. Even though he really does need to be a blonde British guy, I thought Keanu did a decent enough job. Story was a'aight.

I enjoyed the flick.

Rachel Weisz is hawt, Keanu Reeves did a good job, Shia LaBeouf dies and Peter Stormare was awesome as Satan.

I'd much rather see a sequel to Francis Lawrence Constantine film, I actually prefer the film to the comic.

I actually liked the Keanu film - I'll have to track that down again.
:1-1:

I liked Keanu's movie a lot too. I know it is not great, but it has a special place in my collection of movies.

I don't know, I loved the style and the look of the movie. I loved the music. it has a lot of really good things going of it.
2mg4djl.jpg

I enjoyed the flick.

Rachel Weisz is hawt, Keanu Reeves did a good job, Shia LaBeouf dies and Peter Stormare was awesome as Satan.
ConstantineLucifer_zps7f553cc4.gif

I loved Peter Stormare. He totally makes the movie for me. He was both crazy and hilarious.

my favorite part of the movie is when he shows up

Back