NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the only other consolation I have is the NBA 2K12 coming out in a few more weeks.

Anyone else in this thread plays this video game?

Best sports game on the market.

I'm in love with the series. Already have it on pre-order.

1972 Knicks, baby!

If you have a XBOX Live account lets swap names and get down when the new game comes out, or we can refresh our skills and play 2K11 while waiting on the arrival of 2K12.

FIFA 12 is better, it has a 9.5 on ign. BUT, I still find 2k basketball more fun.

I'm really start to think that I might just try getting into this game. My buddies around here just love playing that game. Just seeing how my buddies play together was kinda cool team up and going for the World Cup.

I'm really start to think that I might just try getting into this game. My buddies around here just love playing that game. Just seeing how my buddies play together was kinda cool team up and going for the World Cup.

You should give it a try, it is very fun. I like basketball more, so 2k11 is still more fun, but FIFA is an excellent game. I only wish I had more time to play.

Back