NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwwwww!...

DukesGay.jpg

697723.jpg

cardinalskiss.jpg

basketball-so-gay.jpg

basketball.jpg

funny-pictures-basketball-fail-420x300-e1294450085493.jpg

kobe-gay-232x300.jpg

image001.jpg

funny-basketball-pictures-3.jpg

3.jpg

I know you guys are butt hurt over this upcoming season,figured these pics might cheer you up a little.

Which one is your favorite?, tell me. XD

Last edited:
NBA fans are ridiculous the players spit in your face like this even after making more money you will ever see if you came back a hundred times reincarnated - yet you will still go to the games and support them buy their Adidas garbage jerseys. why?

NBA fans are ridiculous the players spit in your face like this even after making more money you will ever see if you came back a hundred times reincarnated - yet you will still go to the games and support them buy their Adidas garbage jerseys. why?

spoken like a true idiot. you dont even know what is going on. get educated before you start trolling.

spoken like a true idiot. you dont even know what is going on. get educated before you start trolling.

yes I dont know whats going on, you just watch when the season resumes whenever it does Derrick Fisher will be booed every road game he goes like Aloysius Ewing did in 1999

How is this different then any other strike? I guess NFL and MLB fans are ridiculous too? Also those jerseys are quite nice, I have a good collection going. Honestly go away. Why insult us fans?

Damn, we better have a ____ing season this year. I want to see the Lakers choke again.

How is this different then any other strike? I guess NFL and MLB fans are ridiculous too? Also those jerseys are quite nice, I have a good collection going. Honestly go away. Why insult us fans?

I don't like these new Adidas jerseys but i do like the Mitchell & Ness throwback jerseys. Got a few of those :D

Damn, we better have a ____ing season this year. I want to see the Lakers choke again.

Looking forward to a motivated bunch this year. Maybe we'll actually work on the defensive end w. Our new coach. Once this garbage ends the player movement will be entertaining in itself. And quiggle you're an idiot.

You do realize there have been many labor strikes over the years. mlb, nfl, nhl, ups, sag, transit strikes, postal service strikes - I can go on. Are we going to boycott every business that has ever gone on strike? :slap

Anyways, I don't think you're serious, I think we've been quiggled :lol

Back