NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys see the video of the Georgetown vs. Chinese Basketball team fight?

Georgetown was getting their ***es handed to them. It was hilarious.

Makes America looked wonderful; though the game(and the fight) was ironic in a way...

Yeah, I did some more reading and read that it was actually the Chinese that instigated it. Color me surprised. The youtube video made that very hard to decipher. Also, some fans were hit with bottles by opposing Chinese fans.

A player from the Rockets(China) even berated John Thompson during the game.

Disgusting.

I say we bring the GT players home.

Yeah I just saw it too and came here to post, thanks for posting Nos. You're right the video isn't very clear though who instigated it. From all accounts it was the Chinese who started it. I'm sure the Hoya kids were pissed though being out free throw'd 57-15.

And the Chinese players were professionals. Can you imagine the uproar if our NBA players beat the **** out of Chinese college kids? That's how wars start! :lol

And the Chinese players were professionals. Can you imagine the uproar if our NBA players beat the **** out of Chinese college kids? That's how wars start! :lol

I was actually thinking that exact thing once I found out they were professionals.

I think it's weird that it was college kids vs. pros in the first place.

shaq-hoops.jpg

I'm guessing she has trouble walking after...

holy ____! it's like a normal person walking with a toddler

and shaq...get rid of the jorts! you're better than that!

shaq-hoops.jpg

I'm guessing she has trouble walking after...

i'm not one to judge but that just don't like right.

Any way, I'm really getting depressed about this lock out, Summer is always cool because of trades and stuff. I just hope they reach a deal soon, i really want to watch some NBA this fall

Any way, I'm really getting depressed about this lock out, Summer is always cool because of trades and stuff. I just hope they reach a deal soon, i really want to watch some NBA this fall

No kidding, hope the lockout ends soon but they are nowhere close to an agreement :x

prolly won't happen. the owners gotta stop arguing with each other first and make a deal on thier side before anything can happen on the players side

We're gonna have to settle for college ball to get our fix. :monkey4

Too bad there's no stars because they all leave early to the NBA :gah:

At least there's a significant tournament right now to watch - 2011 FIBA Eurobasket.

We're gonna have to settle for college ball to get our fix. :monkey4

Too bad there's no stars because they all leave early to the NBA :gah:

Not to mention a 6'7 and under league. Owners need to get their ____ together. I see at least half the season as a flush. (Go Lakers) and for old times sake, LOL AT WAKE...

Cuckold Nash getting SCHOOLED by Justin Beiber LMFAO!!! :rotfl:lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8b8bag7mFc"]Justin Bieber - Crossover Steve Nash. - Basketball - YouTube[/ame]

Back