NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beiber has some game

a standard cross-over in a charity even equals having game now? Wow i must be able to break Kobe's ankles too. i'll throw in a 360 spin into cross over and slap the back board when laying it in.

Man Im GOOD!

a standard cross-over in a charity even equals having game now? Wow i must be able to break Kobe's ankles too. i'll throw in a 360 spin into cross over and slap the back board when laying it in.

Man Im GOOD!

Huh? How does a compliment about Beiber turn into the above?

:dunno

1+1 = 30.

He's just ___hurt because Nash got his ankles broken :D \

If it were anybody else, he wouldn't have cared less.

Likewise. if it were anyone else except for BEIBER Jstep13 wouldnt have cared less. He's just in love.

The only people who actually care about that little video is Beiber groupies and gay guys who want his nuts.

Anyone in their right mind can see that they are playing at probably 1/4 speed. If you honestly think that is what 'broken ankles' looks like in basketball when someone drives past you, please stop watching. :nana:

Man Im GOOD!

file that one under "all time overreactions"

beiber has played in a few charity games that i've seen on tv and yes, he has some game. take it how you want it, but the kid doesn't look like your standard celeb when you put a basketball in his hands

We're gonna have to settle for college ball to get our fix. :monkey4

Too bad there's no stars because they all leave early to the NBA :gah:

That's pretty much the escape that I'm going to be using if there's a prolonged lockout. But damn how depressing that's going to be having to watch nothing but college basketball...:monkey2

Likewise. if it were anyone else except for BEIBER Jstep13 wouldnt have cared less. He's just in love.

The only people who actually care about that little video is Beiber groupies and gay guys who want his nuts.

No, that's your team's president/CEO..:p

Back