NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah this year, but overall the Spurs are a more respectful franchise then the Heat will ever be in a trillion years. They win titles with second round picks and talent they actually draft, Heat buys theirs. Spurs are classy, win or lose. The Heat celebrate like kids when they win and cry when they lose.

Who are you a fan of?

But I'm not bashing players left and right based on spite and pure despise.

Many of you can't talk basketball here without trashing a player or team based on personal hatred, bypassing any insightful talk regarding the team or players actual skill, ability et.

It's funny, hypocrisy rules; a few years back, people hated the Mavs, anything associated with Mark Cuban et., and if James would have been a NYK, every dope in this city would have been hanging off his pubes.

Many of you can't talk basketball here without trashing a player or team based on personal hatred, bypassing any insightful talk regarding the team or players actual skill, ability et.

It's funny, hypocrisy rules; a few years back, people hated the Mavs, anything associated with Mark Cuban et., and if James would have been a NYK, every dope in this city would have been hanging off his pubes.

Holy ****, you need to calm the hell down. I asked a simple question.

Who. Do. You. Root. For?

And of course every "dope" in NYC would've loved to have Lebron on their team. Most people would want one of the best players in the NBA on their team.

Most bashers are prepubescent kids so ignore them. A true fan of the game would know what sportsmanship is and show more decorum. Some of the players have a more sense and better conduct in losing that these nuts. If they get riled beause of unfair calls, violence or something pertinent then that's understandable.

I can see some of these crazies pulling their hair out over a loss/win in a game.

I was wrong about Dirk's toughness and the Mavs. I thought Miami was going to take it in 5. It may very well be the other way around. Mavs are no fluke.

1 superstar against 3 superstars. Do the math. Dirk is great but not that great even with stronger role players. Dirk is not outmatched he is outgunned.

I said it was convenient that 78myers logged off then "random poster" logs on and agrees with said 78myers with same writing style and all - it was probably his second screen name. I went to edit it and I deleted it by mistake. I did not write anything about seconds...but I should have :lol

Back