NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mavs year. They earned it. But I'll only enjoy it if Cuban gets faced with Gatorade. :lol

PS, I can't stand this B list Finals announcing crew.

Who do you want doing the game?

M.Breen is as good as it gets. Jackson is annoying, but Van Gundy is smart, and gives you great Xs and Os and in game schematics.

Who do you want doing the game?

M.Breen is as good as it gets. Jackson is annoying, but Van Gundy is smart, and gives you great Xs and Os and in game schematics.

Breen is a pro, but he's boring to me. I'll take any of the following Play by Play Guys... but they are all tied to other network contracts.

D.ick Stockton - old but great - the Vin Scully of BB

Marv, Kevin Harlan, Gus Johnson

Jackson is a joke, total B list hack.

Van Gundy - Annoying and contentious.

But that's just me. :)

Breen is a pro, but he's boring to me. I'll take any of the following Play by Play Guys... but they are all tied to other network contracts.

D.ick Stockton - old but great - the Vin Scully of BB

Marv, Kevin Harlan, Gus Johnson

Jackson is a joke, total B list hack.

Van Gundy - Annoying and contentious.

But that's just me. :)

Stockton is great, but he is not on that network, right? So that's a moot point. It's blasphemous to even compare him to the great Vin Scully. I know what you mean about age, maybe, and how they are consistent, but Vin is an epic play-by-play guy. Oh, and when you do baseball, especially on the radio, and are great, you have to be great with your words and provide audio imagery unlike no other sport.

Gus Johnson is on FOX, again...a moot point. And, he is a screamer and a guy who just sounds hacky on the mic.Harlan, another screamer that just says mind boggling things during excitable plays just for shock...

Some are hilarious on dunks, other times he's too much. Although, he does call a solid game when not overly expressive.

Miami should be on their way to a sweep, not havin' blatant haters bash 'em and savor every rough patch they hit. It's funny, people hate when others hate on their club, but are quick to bash unmercifully teams like the Heat.

DALL is a pathetic, playing at home the way they are. Oh, I forgot, it's the NBA, the game actually doesnt start till midway through the 4th...

LOL.

Miami should be on their way to a sweep, not havin' blatant haters bash 'em and savor every rough patch they hit. It's funny, people hate when others hate on their club, but are quick to bash unmercifully teams like the Heat.

DALL is a pathetic, playing at home the way they are. Oh, I forgot, it's the NBA, the game actually doesnt start till midway through the 4th...

LOL.

Miami is pathetic that they are having any problems winning after buying a super team and can't handle an "old" mavericks team

LOL.

Its not like Dallas blew a 15 point lead with 5:00 left at home. Now thats pathetic.

LOL.

4.4 left, nice...we get a great ending here.

Another good finals game.

Great, cHeat won. It means we're gonna see an increase of Heat posts by 800% since they only post when they win...

Great, cHeat won. It means we're gonna see an increase of Heat posts by 800% since they only post when they win...

And people bash regardless if they win...

Grow up people, talk basketball.

Back