NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion the Heat are losers either way.

1.they lose, which makes them losers

2.they win, and are forever known as the team that bought a title. Lebron's legacy will forever be tainted, he couldn't do it without another top 5 player.

:goodpost: Couldn't have said it better myself. NO ONE (except cHeat fans) will ever give kudos to LeBron for winning a title now - he's taken 3 steps back

Oh god, fans you like are completely lost, full of spite and just make yourself sound un-insightful with hack lines like, "he team that bought a title."

I hate the NY Yankees, can't stand the whole non-cap system in MLB and would love to see players stay in one city their whole career and build a tight rapport as many have done in the past...

But that whole 'buy' a championship crap does not wash when you still have to play 82-games, avoid injuries, actually go out there and work hard and win games before you even begin the task of entering the post-season and reaching that goal.

Geez, if you want to look at it, you can make a case for any and every team "buying" a championship.

How dare the CHI Bulls trade for D.Rodman in effort to win a championship. How dare the SF Giants add Mark DeRosa, Aubrey Huff and C.Ross; and pump money into their farm system to develop Cain, Lincecum and Bumgarner on their way to a title. HOW DARE the LA Lakers acquire Shaq to win a run of titles, and Gasol, and to boot...add Artest and other players in their search for rings. You can keep on going...

Yes, the caliber of players are varying in many instances, and yes...

The Heat came together - 3 stars - in order to add rings on to their resumes. SO WHAT?

Kudos for Miami management for making it happen. Kudos to Wade for allowing this to happen on HIS team. Kudos for 'Bron and Bosh for going in there, busting their tails to assimilate and join forces to become a force (i.e especially a defensive one, as a club, which takes a lot of hard effort and busting of a s s e s) and make a run in their first year for a title.

Yes, it will effect 'Bron's legacy, as winning a title in CLEV and staying would have been more admirable and desirable to the masses. Yes, ultimately, the guy who looks to shine and gain the most here is Wade, as he had already won a title in Mia., was the clear franchise player there and allowed all this to happen. But if it does not bother the players and they are coming together and getting the job done....more power to them.

More chances than not, they wont win every year and people will love every moment of that, giving them even more incentive to win in spite of the critiques.

If they win, and they are champs -- so be it as the one member said here.

What are you going to do, b itch about it and create excuses as to why they are not deserving champs? If that's all you have, it's pitiful and quite frankly, absurd...

Heat fans are DELUSIONAL, completely, utterly DELUSIONAL if they think that's why NBA fans hate him. You are right EVERY TEAM tries to position itself to win. Its HOW THEY DID IT and especially HOW *HE* DID IT that pisses people off. When are you LeBron nut huggers finally going to get this through your thick headed skulls?

PS Still waiting to know who you favorite team is...:lol:lol:lol

:goodpost: Couldn't have said it better myself. NO ONE (except cHeat fans) will ever give kudos to LeBron for winning a title now - he's taken 3 steps back

Heat fans are DELUSIONAL, completely, utterly DELUSIONAL if they think that's why NBA fans hate him. You are right EVERY TEAM tries to position itself to win. Its HOW THEY DID IT and especially HOW *HE* DID IT that pisses people off. When are you LeBron nut huggers finally going to get this through your thick headed skulls?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

How many posts ago did I ask that question?:slap:lol

I'm a Nets fan. Been since the early 80s.

Said that earlier in the thread.

Oh, and who cares about the decision, the broadcasting of it et.

If that's why you are harboring ill will towards the team, it's pathetic.

Excellent. I was at Izod Center this season when your trash of a team played the Knicks. It was quite fun seeing 80% of the crowd in Knicks' colors. The fan support in Jersey is EXTREMELY SIMILAR to the fan support in Miami before this year.

Once that garbage of a franchise moves to Brooklyn, things will get much better. No...they won't compete with the Knicks, but it will certainly be better than scum-infested Jersey.

Nope, you never said you were specifically a Nets fan in this thread, but that certainly explains the bitterness. :monkey1

And it's not why I'm personally harboring ill will, although that's one of the reasons, it's why ALL OF AMERICA is harboring ill will :slap :lol

There have been numerous attempts to collude before - something happened that made this case unique...It was the way it happened.

That flop by Lebron was classic.

Even Bosh's dunks are ___.

Wade and Haslem are the only likable Heat players.

Yeah, I definitely like Wade. Haslem's ok, hard worker, I can appreciate that. I use to like Bibby when he would sock it to the Lakers for the 15 minutes the Kings were relevant. After that? :Flush

Excellent. I was at Izod Center this season when your trash of a team played the Knicks. It was quite fun seeing 80% of the crowd in Knicks' colors. The fan support in Jersey is EXTREMELY SIMILAR to the fan support in Miami before this year.

Once that garbage of a franchise moves to Brooklyn, things will get much better. No...they won't compete with the Knicks, but it will certainly be better than scum-infested Jersey.

Your statements ring true for a lot of fans of the Nets. Yes it will get a tad better and the arena is a beauty they'll move into...an improvement over that wasteland in NJ. Nice to see a dope like you can even express themselves eloquently, even though you are a Knick fan, which means you're probably a mongoloid and can't grasp any of the nuisances of real basketball.

This 1st half of ball was garbage tonight.

To the dope who said that Wade and Haslem are the only likable Heat players, what about MMiller, or even Juwan Howard? Granted, Howard raped the Bullets into a large contract on his walk year after a solid one-year, and he was part of the most overrated group of kids to don collegiate jerseys, but he is a solid person on and off the court and my firm has worked with him a lot, along with Ben Gordon (their best friends) in doing some great charitable work.

Your statements ring true for a lot of fans of the Nets. Yes it will get a tad better and the arena is a beauty they'll move into...an improvement over that wasteland in NJ. Nice to see a dope like you can even express themselves eloquently, even though you are a Knick fan, which means you're probably a mongoloid and can't grasp any of the nuisances of real basketball.

This 1st half of ball was garbage tonight.

To the dope who said that Wade and Haslem are the only likable Heat players, what about MMiller, or even Juwan Howard? Granted, Howard raped the Bullets into a large contract on his walk year after a solid one-year, and he was part of the most overrated group of kids to don collegiate jerseys, but he is a solid person on and off the court and my firm has worked with him a lot, along with Ben Gordon (their best friends) in doing some great charitable work.

Knicks' fans are mongoloids? Lol, Whatever you say, ****** bag.

And yes, I said that Wade and Haslem were the only likable Heat players. I'm sorry you're offended by my opinion(which you obviously lack the intelligence to grasp the definition of what an "opinion" is), but those are the breaks. It should be OBVIOUS that I was speaking about their main players. I realize you're daft, but understand this: I'm sure the 12th player on the Bobcats who hugs more time on the bench than you do is a really sweet guy, but I didn't feel it relevant to do a numerical list of everyone on the team.

And you doubt my basketball knowledge, but call the fab five the most overrated group of kids? A team of Freshmen that made the Championship game - not once - but twice in a span of two years "overrated?"
:slap:rotfl:rotfl

You defend the Heat more than I've seen you even type the word "Nets." It's quite obvious you're all aboard the bandwagon. Must suck living in New York but hating the sports teams so much, huh? :rotfl

Last edited:
He's a Nets fan, cant take him serious - he doesnt even know what winning feels like. Even he knows - it took him 9 posts to finally fess up. There is NOTHING WORSE than being ashamed of your team :lol :rotfl

He's a Nets fan, cant take him serious - he doesnt even know what winning feels like. Even he knows - it took him 9 posts to finally fess up. There is NOTHING WORSE than being ashamed of your team :lol :rotfl

Yup. Took him forever to fess up to being a Nets fan(is there such a thing?) yet hugs Lebron's testicles like underwear.

I really didn't want to get into the personal insults, till it was clear when he used the word "mongoloid," he was upset when I called his team trash.
:rotfl

Bitter New Yorker.

This is what Im talking about - Mavs had 10 great looks to pretty much close this game out and they miss. This franchise is JINXED.

EDIT: Wade missed - WOW!

Yep, announcers are encouraging the Mavs to foul to prevent the three - I could see them fouling while in the act :lol

WADE - DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Mav fans your miracle request was heard :lol

Wow, exciting ending. Good game. I'm really surprised Wade made two huge mistakes at the end (missing the foul and screwing up the in-bounds pass).

I fear Wade a lot more than Lebron when it's time for a clutch play to be made.

Back