NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lakers>spurs

gmafb

If "Lakers>Spurs" then I guess "Pistons and Wiz > Lakers" for their wins too right? :rolleyes2

Seriously though, nice win for the Lakers, their team needed the W more than we did - but it is just one game. I think Pop and the Spurs have made it very clear they don't give 2 turds about the regular season. But as a fan if you want to take an overall look at the two team's body of work this season, it's pretty clear the Spurs have had a much more successful and inspiring season this year.

Beat us in a 7-game series, then you can talk. :lecture

gmafb

If "Lakers>Spurs" then I guess "Pistons and Wiz > Lakers" for their wins too right? :rolleyes2

Seriously though, nice win for the Lakers, their team needed the W more than we did - but it is just one game. I think Pop and the Spurs have made it very clear they don't give 2 turds about the regular season. But as a fan if you want to take an overall look at the two team's body of work this season, it's pretty clear the Spurs have had a much more successful and inspiring season this year.

Beat us in a 7-game series, then you can talk. :lecture

You are one person on here that I refuse to get into an argument with. Because, you have been cool with me since day 1 when I joined this forum and hobby. So, you're right may the best team win in a 7 game series. But I do agree that we needed the win a little more than you guys. You'd also have to agree that it was a little alarming how we won. Considering you guys were at home (23-4 best in the league), the big three had a game off to rest. Which I think they were looking towards this game to make a statement, being that it was the 1st meeting of the year, and we didn't have out fearless leader either. Just a little something to take into account...:lecture

Last edited:
^^^
Yep, have to keep moving. Until next time we meet which is Tue I think. Hopefully Kobe will be back. But some parts of me like when he's not there. We actually take advantage of our "twin towers". But I don't think will shot as hot as we were last night.

I hope kobe sits till playoffs.

He should, but I doubt he's going to. He's going to want to play a few games to get in playoff mode once the playoffs start. Practice isn't the same as playing in an actual game.

And I was bummed I couldn't see the game last night because of school. Tbh, I thought the Spurs were going to run all over the Lakers because of no Kobe.

You are one person on here that I refuse to get into an argument with. Because, you have been cool with me since day 1 when I joined this forum and hobby. So, you're right may the best team win in a 7 game series. But I do agree that we needed the win a little more than you guys. You'd also have to agree that it was a little alarming how we won. Considering you guys were at home (23-4 best in the league), the big three had a game off to rest. Which I think they were looking towards this game to make a statement, being that it was the 1st meeting of the year, and we didn't have out fearless leader either. Just a little something to take into account...:lecture

No need to argue buddy :duff I just think it's a little premature to blow wins and losses out of proportion in the regular season. If the Spurs won under the same circumstance, I'd say, hey nice win but it doesn't mean much. If the Spurs blow the Lakers out of the water in 2 weeks, it's not a big deal. We all know playoffs are a completely different animal. Let the playoffs start then we can separate the men from the boys. :gun

Let's go Bulls, any heat fans here?

None whatsoever when they lose, only win they win do their "fans" appear and talk smack. Mark my words when they start beating sub .500 teams again and put together a "streak" their fans will come out from under the rocks :dunno

win or lose, you talk more ____ about the Heat then anyone else, your delusional and a hypocrite, but I'm just stating the obvious here.

None whatsoever when they lose, only win they win do their "fans" appear and talk smack. Mark my words when they start beating sub .500 teams again and put together a "streak" their fans will come out from under the rocks :dunno

During the playoffs send me your avatar. I want to rock that as my avatar during this years playoffs...:lol

Seriously I want to sport it!

We must ban together in the quest to keep LeChoke ringless another year. I want to watch them implode after another empty run.

Wait so let me get this straight...according to this thread, Spurs =garbage, grizzlies= awesome, Spurs played three games in a row yet still beat grizzlies. :slap

Back