NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based off this one game? :cuckoo:

As far as this game goes, no excuses, the Spurs got whopped. However, it was one game.

Yeah one game after the big three rest the game before and we had no Mamba...EXPOSED WESTERN CONF. FRAUDS!!!:lol

No Finals for these guys, and that you can take to the bank...:wave

Once again like I've been saying...the Spurs are not going to the Finals.

so you think the Thunder will be in the finals?

Man I would love to see Kobe get one more ring, if he doesn't get it this season I think 5 would be it for him.

Yeah one game after the big three rest the game before and we had no Mamba...EXPOSED WESTERN CONF. FRAUDS!!!:lol

No Finals for these guys, and that you can take to the bank...:wave

I like how they have the biggest streak in the NBA this season but based off one game they are horrible. serious question, this is the first Spurs game you watched this season, correct?

so you think the Thunder will be in the finals?

Man I would love to see Kobe get one more ring, if he doesn't get it this season I think 5 would be it for him.

I think the Thunder have a really good chance (better than the Spurs), but after seeing what I just saw tonight. I'm inclined to think a little different about our teams chances. Plus I think this is a good thing that Kobe's out and to see the rest of the team step up like the have done over the last three games.

Once the playoffs hit it won't be resting the Frauds "big twee-(nies)"...:lol

Based off this one game? :cuckoo:

As far as this game goes, no excuses, the Spurs got whopped. However, it was one game.

I like how they have the biggest streak in the NBA this season but based off one game they are horrible. serious question, this is the first Spurs game you watched this season, correct?

Funny how you're singing a different tune now that the shoe is on the other foot. :rotfl

I've watch them play as much as I can tolerate, and my opinion has never changed about that team. [Spurs]

Believe me bro' I watch a lot of games during the year and they've played well, but I know once the grueling playoffs starts (one days off schedule). It's going to be a different story for Timmy & Manu. You'll see. It's been that way for the Spurs for a few playoffs now. I'm sure you make reference to them being hurt at one time or another during those years. But the are now a few years older as well.

I guess We'll see in two weeks. Based on this game they looked bad, but doesn't erase how good they have played before tonight. In fact they play the Grizzlies tomorrow, they team everyone on here seem's to love. Lets see what happens.

also @ The Josh, i wanted this win, so i'm not coming on here saying no big deal, they looked bad tonight, what else can I say? but I'm not writing off the entire season for one bad lose.

I think the Thunder have a really good chance (better than the Spurs), but after seeing what I just saw tonight. I'm inclined to think a little different about our teams chances. Plus I think this is a good thing that Kobe's out and to see the rest of the team step up like the have done over the last three games.

Once the playoffs hit it won't be resting the Frauds "big twee-(nies)"...:lol

Yeah we need everyone to step up, hope Kobe will trust them more when he's back. Sometimes I feel we don't feed our bigs enough.

I hope we'll see Bulls Vs. Lakers in the finals.

But I am afraid we'll see Heat vs. Thunder instead :gah:

Yeah we need everyone to step up, hope Kobe will trust them more when he's back. Sometimes I feel we don't feed our bigs enough.

I hope we'll see Bulls Vs. Lakers in the finals.

But I am afraid we'll see Heat vs. Thunder instead :gah:

I like how you guys get one win (and a great win, not denying that) and all of a sudden the Lakers going to the finals is a possibility again.

I like how you guys get one win (and a great win, not denying that) and all of a sudden the Lakers going to the finals is a possibility again.

Even before this game Lakers going to finals is a possibility. I don't think anyone could say they have absolutely no chance going to the finals.

also @ The Josh, i wanted this win, so i'm not coming on here saying no big deal, they looked bad tonight, what else can I say? but I'm not writing off the entire season for one bad lose.

I just think its funny all the junk you talked about ONE bad game by Chicago and now it's different when it happened to the spurs. It's just one game. No more. No less.

Back