NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saying the Spurs are running on fumes. Maybe the sessions thing is a stretch, however Parkers best days are behind him while sessions will become a big name after we win it all again... everything else is pretty much spot on.. most rational people will say pau is a better player right now. bynum vs your small forward/center blair = llllooollll.. and kobe is worlds better that jackson, meet us come playoffs youre toast.

Sessions might be as good as parkerat this stage. Kobe is better than anyone on the spurs team. Yes Gasol is better than duncan right now as well. Spurs meet the Lakers its GAME OVER (sowwy

You do realize it's a little fool hearty to predict playoff success off of match ups right? I mean, every year it's the same song and dance how no one can compare with LA match up wise and every year LA gets ousted by better TEAMS. The Spurs may not have all the talent in the world but as a TEAM they are superior to LA. I know LA will never concede this but it's true.

Even LA's brass knows this is true which is why they were running out DESPERATELY trying to acquire Paul and Howard. They know their team isn't very good. Why else would they react this way? They know Kobe isn't good enough to carry the team on his own anymore. They are trying to hide this weakness...the LAKERS are dead in the water.

Both the spurs and the lakers are very good teams with problems that could be issues come playoff time. If I was a young team like okc you have to be focused on playing them because they've been there. A seven game series between the two should be fun to watch from my pov as a bystander .

You do realize it's a little fool hearty to predict playoff success off of match ups right? I mean, every year it's the same song and dance how no one can compare with LA match up wise and every year LA gets ousted by better TEAMS. The Spurs may not have all the talent in the world but as a TEAM they are superior to LA. I know LA will never concede this but it's true.

Even LA's brass knows this is true which is why they were running out DESPERATELY trying to acquire Paul and Howard. They know their team isn't very good. Why else would they react this way? They know Kobe isn't good enough to carry the team on his own anymore. They are trying to hide this weakness...the LAKERS are dead in the water.

The Spurs have a way better bench then the Lakers, and I really don't get why anyone would say Parker's best days are behind when he's having his best season. that just doesn't make sense to me. And why is Kobe being compared to Captain Jack? he's not even their shooting guard. If anything he's a bench player, and a damn fine one

All that I want is a chance to meet them in the WCF. Because no one is going to change anyone's mind about their team. Just needs to be settled on the court during Playoff time.

Every year? Last 4 years 3 finals 2 rings. Same core. What you do last 4? Sorry even though we have no bench you guys are wearing the lipstick in our relationship. 6'7 center? What is this NCAA? *POINTS AND LAUGHS*

Every year? Last 4 years 3 finals 2 rings. Same core. What you do last 4? Sorry even though we have no bench you guys are wearing the lipstick in our relationship. 6'7 center? What is this NCAA? *POINTS AND LAUGHS*

:exactly:

How is LA being ousted by other teams in the playoffs when they've been to the finals 3 times in the last 4 years? It was just last year when they collapsed in the playoffs?

I have a better feeling this year.

You're playing harking on blair, yeah he's shot for a center, but I think he does a decent job.

Back