NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GTFO, Mark Cuban. I'm getting a little tired of this guy in nba news. Most owners are low-key, not always in the spotlight. But there's always something about Mark Cuban in any news.

GTFO, Mark Cuban. I'm getting a little tired of this guy in nba news. Most owners are low-key, not always in the spotlight. But there's always something about Mark Cuban in any news.

love him or hate him, you gotta respect what he has done for the mavericks franchise.

love him or hate him, you gotta respect what he has done for the mavericks franchise.

Oh, no doubt. He looks like a fun owner to be around, but I wished he acted like a normal owner, rather than sitting courtside at the home games and whatnot.

Makes you appreciate how much of a professional Kobe is, when he was going through his legal & marital issues. Lamar conducted himself a lot better when lost one of his kids in '07.

normally i would agree but somebody had to call out lamar...cubes was totally in the right here

Cuban doesn't have to act like the other owners, he can sit at the games if he wants, I'd do the same thing if I owned a team

i can tell you that cuban is LOVED down here...the mavs were a joke of a franchise before he showed up and now they are expected to win 50+ games a year and go deep into the playoffs. and holy crap! there's a championship banner hanging up in the AAC! who would have ever thought that was going to happen? cubes is a little odd, but we are used to that...jerry jones was mark cuban before mark cuban was mark cuban

i can tell you that cuban is LOVED down here...the mavs were a joke of a franchise before he showed up and now they are expected to win 50+ games a year and go deep into the playoffs. and holy crap! there's a championship banner hanging up in the AAC! who would have ever thought that was going to happen? cubes is a little odd, but we are used to that...jerry jones was mark cuban before mark cuban was mark cuban

As much as I can't stand the guy I am sure if I wasn't from San Antonio and was from Dallas I would love the guy. He clearly treats his players right with regards to everything he provides for them. I have heard their practice facilities are top notch. Jerry Jones is worse than Cuban. I don't think I have ever seen Cuban come down and sit on the bench, yet Jones is constantly on the sidelines of Cowboys games.

Just checked the score, Lakers lead by 16 end of 3rd. WOW...

Lol MWP 20 points already

Just what I was worried about. Lakers just killing the Spurs on rebounding with their size.

Back