Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to fix mine by simply following Rahmier method(heat and pinch). I also made a cast-nope will never sell it) for a U2. If only I could paint better.

If the head gets fixed this is an easy purchase.

For me as well.

This is exactly what I was saying to do a few posts back, you can also leave out the ball joint part to have his head lower, it stays quite well.

Does it sit fine by itself or would a little blue tac be needed to hold it tight?

yhymu3ar.jpg

Not a single mod done, straight out of the box in the yard, into this pose and bam, love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can Anyone explain how to retie the damn neck scarf? I took mine off and now....well I admit I dont know how to fold the thing. :slap

No help here. I retied mine so it looks good from the front but the back not so much.

photo.JPG

Nevermind, got it. Not too hard at all, just had to fold a few more times to get it to lay more flat along the neck line. This figure is pretty cool, the head was a bust for most people the first time around. But everything else is pretty nice, and it's REALLY nice to see something other than Iron-man for a change.

It's like I said, sound dependent on who done your headsculpt regarding if you got a stud or a dud. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need your help again guys! My friend wanted to buy one of my Nathan's headsculpt so i was wondering which one is better between this two. IMG_2918.JPG

Left has more detail, right ones paint looks nice, same with eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A teaser pic of the Drake sculpt that the masterful wizard Jacob Rahmier conjured up for my UC2 figure. Full figure pics on Tuesday.:impatient:

U suck--pics now. I looked into getting the U2 gear but I can't swing it right now. Might make my own.

Thank you to all those who answered! I sent the right headsculpt to my friend :) Nice tease Marf!

Back