Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this was the one I was talking about. I bought just the head from a guy on ebay he's selling em for about 60$ a pop with nothing else on it under the "explorer" name. MIGHT be a bootleg, but looking at these pictures it's almost identical so I couldn't complain.

Hey you wouldn't happen to have the holster from that set would you? Been trying to put together my own Drake.

Would you mind sharing who is selling the Kai head sculpt on eBay? I missed out on this sculpt and my search didn't turn up anything.

Would you mind sharing who is selling the Kai head sculpt on eBay? I missed out on this sculpt and my search didn't turn up anything.

A guy named feveronesixth was selling them last, he doesn't appear to have anything else left in stock, but you could try contacting him. Was selling them as "KAI X Eleven 1/6 Scale The Explorer Head sculpt"

A guy named feveronesixth was selling them last, he doesn't appear to have anything else left in stock, but you could try contacting him. Was selling them as "KAI X Eleven 1/6 Scale The Explorer Head sculpt"
Fun fact this seller is Kai himself the guy who made the sculpt. Hence why he was selling them believe he sold out though.

Fun fact this seller is Kai himself the guy who made the sculpt. Hence why he was selling them believe he sold out though.

I actually had no idea, neat! The head is fantastic, I just wish I had the holster and wristcuff, been trying to make baseball shirt drake, and I got the baseball shirt already. Thanks for the info!

Impressive. Nice paint up Jameson.
Finally gotten around to repainting the sculpt!

50421440083_5827a7513d_z.jpg

That looks really good with the Sideshow set up! Much better as an Uncharted 3 head than 4. If I didn't have my custom 4 version, I'd definitely want to go with the set up you have there

Back