Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Pressure! :panic: :lol

Without further ado...here is my finished Uncharted 2 Nathan Drake figure. As awesome as the Uncharted 3 look is, for some reason this is cemented in my mind as the definitive look for Drake. It also happens to be from my favorite entry in the series, so I wanted this representation in my collection!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Jacob Rahmier for taking the SSC sculpt and turning it into what you see here. He refused to let the stock sculpt’s shortcomings deter him, and with a little determination, and A LOT of talent, he was able to give me the Drake sculpt that SSC should have. Jake also weathered the shirts and jeans perfectly, a detail that unfortunately doesn't come through completely in my pics. Thank you again, brother!

I would also like to thank IDM and RavenEye for their contributions as well, you guys rock!

As always, thanks for looking. :)

Absolute. Perfection.

Congrats Dane and BRAVO on that sculpt work Rahmier.

Outstanding. Congrats Dane.

Hey Rahmier, can I book you now to fix my Hoth Han Solo head when it arrives? :wink1:

I'm serious.

Thank you guys! Heres some more shots of the sculpt

9azame2u.jpg

9ebuje5u.jpg

udy2atu4.jpg

Wow really shows that all it needed was a good paint job, sculpt isn't as bad as it was made out to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging from the pics, not by much, just cut the eye plate out.

Yes I reshaped it then the sculpts left eye bag was sanded down to not be so bulged out. The sculpt is great I knew it would be with a different paint job. Trevor sculpted i so its gotta be the paint thats lacking. The sides of hair was also sculpted in and some hair added to cover seam line.

It is good work just saying it doesn't look to far off the original sculpt, it's like I said you were 50/50 if you got a bad or good sculpt, mine needs no mod and has no big seam line, it's like they had a good person working and then a **** beside them doing the bad sculpts.

Wow! :rock :rock Looks great!

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Absolute. Perfection.

Congrats Dane and BRAVO on that sculpt work Rahmier.

Outstanding. Congrats Dane.

Congrats Marf. Everything looks top-notch. Great work on all those who contributed.

Incredible work!

Thanks, everyone! :1-1: Really excited to finally have Drake in the collection. :)

More than a repaint, the face shape was also remolded.

And Jake also resculpted some of the ugly seams (hairline), sanded down other areas (bulging left eye) etc. :lecture

EDIT: too late!

It is good work just saying it doesn't look to far off the original sculpt, it's like I said you were 50/50 if you got a bad or good sculpt, mine needs no mod and has no big seam line, it's like they had a good person working and then a **** beside them doing the bad sculpts.

Lets see pics of yours?

Back