Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanna share my quick custom. Suit up drake from uncharted 3. The extra body i got is smaller compared to that sideshow body and i got the extra nathan head from ebay. My original head from the boxed nathan is much better than the one i got from ebay lol
IMG_2904.JPG

Looks good, I've a spare body in a suit might give it a lash later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. HS does not look to big for the new body-just the wide jaw.

DSC_0196.JPG

So after owning Drake for 24 hours ive come to really like it.

Chose to mod the ammo belt as it felt wayyyy too big so just took two pockets out of the link.

e3y4egab.jpg

Sorry for the quality, got another Drake and a great sculpt, guess the people who done the early ones got fired [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would say its luck of the draw. When I sent mine in (the one I posted with the really bad sunken eye) the store sent me photos of two more sculpts they had on hand from the same Sideshow batch. One was excellent, which I chose and the other was just as bad or worse than the one I got initially.

e3y4egab.jpg

Sorry for the quality, got another Drake and a great sculpt, guess the people who done the early ones got fired [emoji12]

Wait, there are "good" and "bad" sculpts now? Is the newer one any better?

I've had 3 and they've all been good, not amazing but good enough for the price, if you compare mine to the real early sculpts there is a massive difference, I guess it depends on who painted and glued yours.

I've had 3 and they've all been good, not amazing but good enough for the price, if you compare mine to the real early sculpts there is a massive difference, I guess it depends on who painted and glued yours.

Does he still have a fat jaw?

It's not as bad as it was, I'll post up some better pics this evening of the Nate I got yesterday.

I found the fix can be done without take the head apart in pieces. I just heated the head up and grabed the inner stem that attaches to the ball joint of the neck and twist. this removes it from the head and allows you to get to the eye plate. Then pull the eye plate out...cut it down...then repaint if you want. and then put everything back together. I repainted my eyes so they were more green...But need to retouch them up...right now I just have them in for fitting...but once I have them redone I will post corrected pictures. I also removed the scars since this head was used for a Uncharted 2 custom.

photo 2 (1) (1024x768).jpg

Just pull the inner stem out. No need to remove the hair sculpt from the face.

photo 3 (1) (768x1024).jpg

Reinstall cut down/Repainted eye plate.

photo (1024x768).jpg

photo 5 (768x1024).jpg

photo 4 (768x1024).jpg

photo 1 (768x1024).jpg

photo 3 (1024x768).jpg

This is exactly what I was saying to do a few posts back, you can also leave out the ball joint part to have his head lower, it stays quite well.

Nice UC2 bash Jase!

Jacob Rahmier has worked a miracle with this Drake sculpt. Hoping to post pictures of it on my UC2 bash by Monday.

Back