Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh it looks good enough for me, just make his cheeks a bit slimmer and it'll look great, for a hundred quid I won't complain, Play Arts are a hundred quid here for goodness sake and have you seen those!

I finally unboxed my Play Arts today (I've had it in it's box since it was released) and put all 4 of my Nathan Drakes together. There is no comparison. As a posable figure go, the Sideshow is ten times the figure that the Play Arts is, even taking out the fact that is a few inches taller...

I didn't like the prototype at all, looks like Seth Rogan to me, can't stand him, one of the un funniest men in the world.

:rotfl

I thought the proto resembled Liam Hemsworth, but I can also see Rogen in the proto now.

photo.jpg

Opened mine today, and the one eye is VERY noticeably sunk in. Anyone else having this issue with the eye plate?

I've seen others issues with the pink eyes, which isn't the main concern here. It was the sunken eye. I have not seen it THIS bad on any of the photos I've managed to stumble across yet.

I finally unboxed my Play Arts today (I've had it in it's box since it was released) and put all 4 of my Nathan Drakes together. There is no comparison. As a posable figure go, the Sideshow is ten times the figure that the Play Arts is, even taking out the fact that is a few inches taller...
4? PAK, SSC and PF, what's the 4th?

4? PAK, SSC and PF, what's the 4th?

Sideshow PFF and 1:6, PAK, and the little freebie which got thrown in the Collector Editions... I know it isn't much of a collectible, but I still put him with the rest.

Actually, I have two copies of that one, because the same collectible came in both the US Collector Edition (which I imported) and the PAL Explorer Edition, but one of them is still boxed with the CE...

Sideshow PFF and 1:6, PAK, and the little freebie which got thrown in the Collector Editions... I know it isn't much of a collectible, but I still put him with the rest.

Actually, I have two copies of that one, because the same collectible came in both the US Collector Edition (which I imported) and the PAL Explorer Edition, but one of them is still boxed with the CE...

The one from the game is actually better than the PAK, they really butchered his face and the shading is over done, I'd rate them 1:6, PFF, Game statue, PAK. The 1:6 personally wins it as you can pose him which I prefer as you make the figure your own.

The one from the game is actually better than the PAK, they really butchered his face and the shading is over done, I'd rate them 1:6, PFF, Game statue, PAK. The 1:6 personally wins it as you can pose him which I prefer as you make the figure your own.

Draketimes4.jpg

I agree... The face is so incredibly bad, there is nothing really I like about it compared to the others except for the fact that it was my first posable. Still, there are legions of Final Fantasy fans lap them up each time a new Cloud or Yuna comes out I guess... For a mass produced CE item, the CE even has a separate belt, and the face is much better..

DSC_0473.jpg

But I still think myself that the PFF is the crown jewels... Based on the Nate PFF, if Sideshow was to do a Joel and Ellie TLoU PFF, I'd snap it up in a second. The sixth scale isn't perfect, but I certainly won't be attempting any mods myself. My main gripe being the skin tone is too dark.. The head I can live with..

No, I took the head off and the white eye plate seems to be firm in place. I'm going to mess around with it again to see if anything will help before getting the replacement. But yes, I do agree it was the worst of all the photos I've come across.

The bottom of the plate could be in place, it's the top you've to push in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the face on my PAK is bearable, yours actually looks a lot worse than mine on the beard :cuckoo: you probably got a QC botched up one, but I won't lie, the face is bad regardless. I mostly kept him to go alongside my Kratos.

The bottom of the plate could be in place, it's the top you've to push in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How exactly would this be accomplished? I don't see how to adjust the plate in any other way than from the bottom. Im not sure if prying it apart while waiting to see if a replacement would be wise. It is really bad, I just cant settle with it since the figure was $150+.

How exactly would this be accomplished? I don't see how to adjust the plate in any other way than from the bottom. Im not sure if prying it apart while waiting to see if a replacement would be wise. It is really bad, I just cant settle with it since the figure was $150+.

Ask for a replacement, then try mod it, doesn't matter if you botch it as you'll have to destroy it anyways once the new one arrives, if you don't destroy it and like it send back the replacement or destroy that one.

Yeah i agree with them better ask a replacement just send your photo together with your request.

Back