Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be doing the same as Rahmier for myself. I will use one for my U2 custom. I plan on using eye decals for both.

Just pull out the neck piece, then the eyes, cut the eyes right down and heat up the head and give his jaw a little sqeeze, done the job for me.

I know it must be simple, but that still seems a bit too much for me to try on a $180 figure. If only SSC didn't F up and put that overly large eye piece in.

I know it must be simple, but that still seems a bit too much for me to try on a $180 figure. If only SSC didn't F up and put that overly large eye piece in.

I see where your coming from but was only €120 in my currency so not too bad considering how much a body and clothes etc cost on their own if I were to make a custom Nate.

Got him in today. Still have that love for getting a figure in and unwrapping. Overall, it's good. The sculpt is not the worst I've seen. His right eye looks down slightly. I will take it apart and fix the fatface. My 16yr old,who has played all 3 uncharted games laughed at his face. I then showed him the fixed h.s. on here. It's fun at least.

Got him in today. Still have that love for getting a figure in and unwrapping. Overall, it's good. The sculpt is not the worst I've seen. His right eye looks down slightly. I will take it apart and fix the fatface. My 16yr old,who has played all 3 uncharted games laughed at his face. I then showed him the fixed h.s. on here. It's fun at least.

My 4 year old burst my collector's bubble as well. He normally opens my stuff with me. When we got this out of the box, he said "it's a dolly" to which I replied "No, it's not". Then he picked up the big spider and while walking out the door said "yes, it is dad, you know it's a dolly".

:(

My 4 year old burst my collector's bubble as well. He normally opens my stuff with me. When we got this out of the box, he said "it's a dolly" to which I replied "No, it's not". Then he picked up the big spider and while walking out the door said "yes, it is dad, you know it's a dolly".

:(

Pay him back by buying him a barbie doll for his next birthday :lol

9eruzy3e.jpg

eraja8a8.jpg

u5ujyhyp.jpg

Got my replacement head today, spend more time with the massive bubble wrap with the two kids here haha, overall very impressed with this sculpt, quick pics taken with iPhone.

ygapy2uh.jpg

Old sculpt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think your old sculpt is better than the replacement head

Don't know what's up with the neck, it's not on it anymore, rubbed off as for the sculpt, the old one his eyes aren't put in right, one is bigger than the other and he is cross eyed, also one cheek is fatter than the other, I'll do a comparason pick before I smash it to bits.

The replacement scuplts appear to have better paint apps and I use the term better loosely. Overall, the sculpt is still really bad and SSC should just do a recall.

Meh it looks good enough for me, just make his cheeks a bit slimmer and it'll look great, for a hundred quid I won't complain, Play Arts are a hundred quid here for goodness sake and have you seen those!

Meh it looks good enough for me, just make his cheeks a bit slimmer and it'll look great, for a hundred quid I won't complain, Play Arts are a hundred quid here for goodness sake and have you seen those!

The eyes and jaw do look better on your new one. At least you got a better replacement.

I so wanted this figure to be a winner like the proto. I am still passing on it at this time.

The eyes and jaw do look better on your new one. At least you got a better replacement.

I so wanted this figure to be a winner like the proto. I am still passing on it at this time.

I didn't like the prototype at all, looks like Seth Rogan to me, can't stand him, one of the un funniest men in the world.

Back