Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got feedback from SS on the hands. What they previously had listed on their site was wrong:
Right and left trigger hands
Right and left closed fists
Right and left open hands

This is what ships with the figure:
Right & Left Fist
Right & Left Trigger Hands
Two (2) Open Grip Right Hands

The Rep thanked me for pointing out the error and said they'd be updating the site :slap

Good grief... That's up there with EB Games (Gamestop in most countries) asking if you want to pre-order Uncharted for Playstation or Xbox... :slap

These are the hands I got.

DlDnp6p.jpg
Also same as mine

Good grief... That's up there with EB Games (Gamestop in most countries) asking if you want to pre-order Uncharted for Playstation or Xbox... :slap

Now they know who to fire.

Manager: Thanks for your application, what console is Uncharted 4 for?

Employee: Playstation!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ok so I modded the cast then casted a copy so that I could sculpt some extra hair onto the sides to try to make it more like the original and to fill in the nasty gaps from the glued on hairpiece. Should have it painted up by tomorrow night.

Original sculpt

9y5ube2a.jpg

Modded version

ynenu8e3.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so I modded the cast then casted a copy so that I could sculpt some extra hair onto the sides to try to make it more like the original and to fill in the nasty gaps from the glued on hairpiece. Should have it painted up by tomorrow night.

Original sculpt

9y5ube2a.jpg

Modded version

ynenu8e3.jpg
That looks great. :rock

So tempted to order one of these, as it would work out about £110 delivered. Im just scared of getting a bad headsculpt and unfortunately lack the talent to do a repaint, ive only ever painted Warhammer and Airfix!

So tempted to order one of these, as it would work out about £110 delivered. Im just scared of getting a bad headsculpt and unfortunately lack the talent to do a repaint, ive only ever painted Warhammer and Airfix!

You and me both man. I have zero paint skills. With the right mods, this figure looks great. As others have already proven.

Caved in and ordered from SS.
My first ever order from them so hoping i dont get stung with import fees,

Also hearing over on Facebook groups that SS are offering replacements on certain headsculpts?

(may have been mentioned here i just havent been keeping up with this thread! so apologies)

Original sculpt

9y5ube2a.jpg

Modded version

ynenu8e3.jpg

That's looking mighty fine Rahmier84! I knew I could count on you! I BELIEVE IN RAHMIER!!

You and me both man. I have zero paint skills. With the right mods, this figure looks great. As others have already proven.

Just pull out the neck piece, then the eyes, cut the eyes right down and heat up the head and give his jaw a little sqeeze, done the job for me.

Just pull out the neck piece, then the eyes, cut the eyes right down and heat up the head and give his jaw a little sqeeze, done the job for me.

That's what I did but there is another wrinkle - the factory-painted pupils are totally uneven on mine. It looks much better modded, but still needs some detail painting.

Back