Namor VS Iron Man Polystone Dio - ORDER NOW!! - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pre-ordered this. Something about the water just drew me too it. And I love the classic look on this where I usually don't like classic IM. Go figure, it grew on me quickly.

This will be my first sideshow statue of any kind.

do we have any news for that???i have ordered the flexpay...when are we expecting a message from ss???

Eagerly awaiting this one.
However, I sure hope the finished product looks better than the DD Punisher dio.

I wonder why there aren't more people talking about the Iron Man Namor dio.
It appears this is the only thread on the topic and there have been two other posts since July.

:)

Last edited:
hi risingstar,
a few days ago i cancelled my exclusive...i guess that's good for someone else!!:lol:lol:lolnow,i think that there are less fans for dios than pfs and comiquettes ..that's the reason this thread is ?unposted ?since july...

I suppose with all the excitement over the 1/4 scale comiquettes like Venom and carnage, this piece is fading into the background... It probably doesn't help that this piece appears smaller than some of the other Marvel dios.

The DD Punisher dio looks tiny next to most other Sideshow releases.

To those who've seen this in person at the con, what are you impressions on this piece? Was the sculpt impressive?

This is slowly growing on me too.

What are you guys getting instead? I see numerous cancellations here. I'm actually thankful as that's how I got my ex converted.

Yeah I've been really thinking of dropping my Ex. order. I was going to get this for trade bait, but it jus seem like this is just a disaster of a dio.

Yeah I've been really thinking of dropping my Ex. order. I was going to get this for trade bait, but it jus seem like this is just a disaster of a dio.

Why do think it's going to be a disaster? I'm not necessarily disagreeing, as I haven't see it in person yet to judge for myself, however, I'm curious why you think it'll bomb.

Why do think it's going to be a disaster? I'm not necessarily disagreeing, as I haven't see it in person yet to judge for myself, however, I'm curious why you think it'll bomb.

since pretty much every dio ssc has done since the first 5 or 6 has bombed badly and are still available even on their website. they've jsut gotten smaller and smaller with very little creative differences. anotherwards the dio lines has been struggling for quite awhile and i doubt this one will change it.

What are you guys getting instead? I see numerous cancellations here. I'm actually thankful as that's how I got my ex converted.

They couldn't sell it on eBay :rolleyes: ;)

But I am only seeing a very few cancel this piece. It really does look nice in person. All you have to hope for now is the paint job didn't get botched a bit, like venom.

since pretty much every dio ssc has done since the first 5 or 6 has bombed badly and are still available even on their website. they've jsut gotten smaller and smaller with very little creative differences. anotherwards the dio lines has been struggling for quite awhile and i doubt this one will change it.

Some people think the Thor Loki dio is stunning yet it couldn't sell at 50% off. I suppose it's all perspective. Some view success in terms of sales numbers whereas others might be inclined to judge simply by the look of the piece alone.

There are lots of films and comic titles that bombed too.
It doesn't necessarily mean they sucked.

Well, honestly, I hope all you naysayers are wrong!

:D

Some people think the Thor Loki dio is stunning yet it couldn't sell at 50% off. I suppose it's all perspective. Some view success in terms of sales numbers whereas others might be inclined to judge simply by the look of the piece alone.

There are lots of films and comic titles that bombed too.
It doesn't necessarily mean they sucked.

Well, honestly, I hope all you naysayers are wrong!

:D

totally agree on that one, why it hasn't sold out or even sold for retail on the seconday market is beyond me. compared to the last 1/2 dozen that ssc has released, thor/loki is leaps and bounds above them imo.

totally agree on that one, why it hasn't sold out or even sold for retail on the seconday market is beyond me. compared to the last 1/2 dozen that ssc has released, thor/loki is leaps and bounds above them imo.

Too bad the Iron Man Namor dio isn't in the same scale as the Thor Loki.
I'm not sure how much smaller it will look, but it does appear smaller.

Too bad the Iron Man Namor dio isn't in the same scale as the Thor Loki.
I'm not sure how much smaller it will look, but it does appear smaller.

other than the lack of imagination that's being going into the latest dios, the size is the main reason why these dios have really stumbled imo.

with all the comiquettes and pfs,dios will have long sold out time imo...

Back