1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol there's this person on FB that comments every new hot toys page photos asking to reissue this

Lol there's this person on FB that comments every new hot toys page photos asking to reissue this

I’m not surprised, this is a fantastic armor. Of course I am biased as this is my favorite Iron Man armor, but I would think that it is in the Top 5 Top Armors for most collectors.

Of course I could be wrong, just my opinion not trying to start any sh*#

I don't blame him. This is probably the last armor I liked from the series. The nanotech ones were too sleek and organic. I love more bulk and mechanical features...

Hope they do indeed re-issue the Mark 46, my display is in need of one. Though the power pose third party Mark 46 currently in my display is holding the fort till HT give us that re-issue lol.

FRanzM6.jpg

Sad state of affairs that hot toys would actually re issue figures when they have people waiting 2 years to get figures they ordered. They need new management.

Sad state of affairs that hot toys would actually re issue figures when they have people waiting 2 years to get figures they ordered. They need new management.
Reissues are scheduled out 1-2 years just like any other figure. One has nothing to do with the other. The Dark Knight 1:4 scale reissue they announced last night won’t release until Summer 2023 - it’s not taking priority over some figure announced two years ago.

Reissues are scheduled out 1-2 years just like any other figure. One has nothing to do with the other. The Dark Knight 1:4 scale reissue they announced last night won’t release until Summer 2023 - it’s not taking priority over some figure announced two years ago.
That makes no sense. It's a figure in the pipeline taking up space. It's taking up space in the production line that could have been used to make a new figure.

That makes no sense. It's a figure in the pipeline taking up space. It's taking up space in the production line that could have been used to make a new figure.
Yes reissues take resources away from other potential new figures - which is not what you initially said - but it doesn’t lead to longer wait times for the release of other figures people have pre-ordered. Unless you’re advocating for them to just make less figures per year overall, in which case sure they could release things sooner.

wish i had this duo! well I got whatever is available in stock and that was the mark 47 and endgame cap lol, close enough

Was just reposing my 46 and noticed on the back of its left leg there is a tiny bit of that paint peeling a remember seeing a bunch of pics of when this first came out 😬. Need to burn the memory of seeing that from my mind ha

Was just reposing my 46 and noticed on the back of its left leg there is a tiny bit of that paint peeling a remember seeing a bunch of pics of when this first came out 😬. Need to burn the memory of seeing that from my mind ha
Someone has one listed on eBay or Mercari and the legs have flaked pretty badly. Such a shame on such a nice figure/armor.

Back