Namor VS Iron Man Polystone Dio - ORDER NOW!! - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled mine too and not regretting it. The only thing I like is the base.

yeah the base is awesome, for me i put half the value of a statue into the base. which is why i'm not feeling the never PF's that are coming out... the bases suck:monkey1

My piece arrived a few days ago. It is absolutely stunning.
Whomever buys this will be extremely pleased!

P.S. It came with a free SS 2010 calendar.

yeah i've gotten a few of these already.

I've received four pieces from Sideshow this year already, and this is the first year I haven't received a Sideshow Calendar. Are they only giving the calendars for In Stock orders, or are they doing it for pre-orders that are shipping, too?

And Quad, that's the type of display room and collection I want. Your display and collection is phenomenal. Man, I wish I could afford to order and keep all the Marvel pieces as well.

These pictures/dioramas are so good they deserve to be bumped.

21expg5.jpg

nmdv6e.jpg

and here is a couple of closer comparison shots comparing Ironman to wolverine/sabretooth and cyclops as you can see the scale matches perfectly.

or2i5d.jpg

2w2fpd5.jpg

:thud:

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have been collecting now for 2 years. My most recent pick-up is of course this awesome diorama. Could anyone advise me how I could produce the fresh out of water look on Namor as seen in promo pics. Is there some kind of gloss coat that would be safe to apply?

Thanks much.

Picked this piece up during SDCC. It really is fantastic, and like Quad says, it really is one of the top dioramas Sideshow has done to date. I always planned to get the regular, but when SS did the coupon promo, I picked up the exclusive for a nice discount. If SS does a coupon promo during Spooktacular, I would strongly suggest picking it up. It's a must have if you're a hardcore Silver age fan. I think I actually prefer the 'hornhead' IM. He looks a little more aggressive.

The piece is just so well done, and the figures are big, Bowen scale or better.

20100719_1.jpg

20100719_2.jpg

20100719_3.jpg

20100719_4.jpg

20100719_5.jpg

20100719_6.jpg

20100719_7.jpg

20100719_8.jpg

20100719_9.jpg

20100719_10.jpg

I'm sure I responded somewhere in this thread...

This is a beautiful piece. It is worth every dime. How the EX is still available is beyond me... It's a shame as it likely means we won;t be seeing any more "less mainstreamy" pieces like this for a while.

I'm sure I responded somewhere in this thread...

This is a beautiful piece. It is worth every dime. How the EX is still available is beyond me... It's a shame as it likely means we won;t be seeing any more "less mainstreamy" pieces like this for a while.

really :horror, man people should pick this up SOON...:exactly:

Thx to this board my collection of 3 statues turned into 20
Will be combining this with the deathstrike diorama and silver surfer comiquette.

Back