Namor VS Iron Man Polystone Dio - ORDER NOW!! - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Namor VS Iron Man Polystone Diorama

Great piece......looks like it came straight out of a comic book....will be my first Namor sculpt.
I almost bought the commiquette but canceled.But this one looks 100% better.

Yeah I like it! Very classic feel and well sculpted. Finally a classic and interesting vs. piece! Hulk vs. SS was great, but most of the recent offerings, while looking good, have been more obscure rivalries (i.e. Psylock vs. Spiral, Punisher vs. Daredevil, Blade vs. Dracula...)

I like it because is classic but overall it is kinda of "meh" when measured against all the other cool stuff being shown.

NIOCE!!!!! Love the namor. WOOOOHOO!!!

Interesting pairing.. and great to see early Marvel reflected in the dio line.I think I am in for this but..I have to admit that I was always hoping for an IM vs Dr Doom dio.

IMO doctor doom is a stranger pairing for an IM vs dio then Namor! It seems though that Sideshow has been opting to pit two more popular characters against one another instead of more classic villians (i.e. punisher vs Daredevil, SS vs. Hulk, now Namor vs. IM).

I have SS classic IM and Namor statue. It would be great to have this dioramas displayed together!! :rock

I love it. Although Namor has that "Holy ^^^^ it's Iron Man" look on his face.

IMO doctor doom is a stranger pairing for an IM vs dio then Namor! It seems though that Sideshow has been opting to pit two more popular characters against one another instead of more classic villians (i.e. punisher vs Daredevil, SS vs. Hulk, now Namor vs. IM).

Namor and Doom aren't that strange for a iron man dio. Doom has always been at odds with Iron man in the comic, due to the fact that both of them are so similar, and whenever they fight, it comes down to their armor. And then Namor was like the second or third villain Iron Man fought ever I think with the first avengers team. Since then, they have been in the Illuminati but recently they have been at odds due to dark reign. Namor and Tony always butted heads.

I just don't see this as a vs fans have been clamouring for. Maybe a FF vs Doom or Spidey vs Green Goblin but this? I'm scratching my head on this one. :confused:

I kinda have seen the dio line as a more artistically licensed product than the 1/4 scales because the sculptors are creating a custom scene. Now no doubt there remains heavy hitters waiting there turn but I think sideshow is kinda trying. (Planet Hulk was asked for and I think the DDvsPunisher was their way of acknowledging the customer outcry for DD.) I wouldn;t worry though Mak, one day they will have a Odin vs Surtur for you. :D

I kinda have seen the dio line as a more artistically licensed product than the 1/4 scales because the sculptors are creating a custom scene. Now no doubt there remains heavy hitters waiting there turn but I think sideshow is kinda trying. (Planet Hulk was asked for and I think the DDvsPunisher was their way of acknowledging the customer outcry for DD.) I wouldn;t worry though Mak, one day they will have a Odin vs Surtur for you. :D

One that day I'll do this :banana

I'm tempted to get one of each. The classic armor with the virtual ridges compared to the classic armor is such a difference that I want to display both.

I like it. They did a good job with Namor, and the "wet" look that he has is great.

Back