1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should pick up some small 1/6 santa claus hats for the Iron Man figs if you're doing cards lol. Would be pretty cute, funny, and cool!

I thought about doing something like that just for fun, but Xmas cards with my kids with the effect tied in with the Holiday spirit. Appreciate you throwing it out there. :clap

This also goes for the Mark 3 War Machine...I feel the same way that?s an awesome design. The WM 4 and 5 suits are essentially still the 3 just slightly altered.

And I love the chest pieces for both the 46 and MK3 WM. Great pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone happen to have a scan of the Mark XLVI instructions they'd be willing to share? I just picked up a used one but unfortunately the seller lost the instructions.

If anyone has a spare right arm for this guy that they?re will to sale I?d gladly take the offer.....led in the left bicep doesn?t work.

anyone got pics of reshaded iron man mark 46? thought it was going to be a re-release but I remember seeing it re-colored and it looked much more movie accurate

View attachment 499055

Just picked this up used. Is the light on the chest supposed to be dim? Maxnut head is a good fit BTW

Congratulations on getting this figure, this is my favorite Iron Man armor to date.

I have not turned on the lights on mine in a long time, but I do remember them being pretty bright. That said maybe the batteries on your are just nearing time for replacement. Regardless, this is a great looking figure!

Yep this is my favourite as well.

My plan is to get a Mk85 Battle Damaged and eventually a Mk1 Diecast to bookend the Ironman suits of armour.

Sure it's a poor mans Iron Man collection, but since I predominantly collect Star Wars I like the idea of both ends of the suit spectrum and this as the middle ground piece which mixes both the more mechanical look and the more futuristic nano style suit.

Yep this is my favourite as well.

My plan is to get a Mk85 Battle Damaged and eventually a Mk1 Diecast to bookend the Ironman suits of armour.

Sure it's a poor mans Iron Man collection, but since I predominantly collect Star Wars I like the idea of both ends of the suit spectrum and this as the middle ground piece which mixes both the more mechanical look and the more futuristic nano style suit.

Yeah I like this XLVI design because it's streamlined but has that robotic, paneled look to it. Also, I don't think any number no matter what amount of HT IM figures would be a poor mans collection :lol but then that's my opinion

Back