Namor VS Iron Man Polystone Dio - ORDER NOW!! - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Ex on order.

:)

Ive gotten the EX on order as well but most likely will cancel it and get a Reg at my LCS for a much cheaper price and focus more of my finances on PFs and commiquettes... feeling pretty upset abt the cancelling but well.. 400 ES for the Reg isn't too bad.. :lol

Ive gotten the EX on order as well but most likely will cancel it and get a Reg at my LCS for a much cheaper price and focus more of my finances on PFs and commiquettes... feeling pretty upset abt the cancelling but well.. 400 ES for the Reg isn't too bad.. :lol

If this piece turns out nice, regardless if it's Ex or Reg, it may be one of the sleeper hits of the year.

If this piece turns out nice, regardless if it's Ex or Reg, it may be one of the sleeper hits of the year.

Yeah, I truly do think the EX will be a sleeper. It's very dynamic and only 200 pieces for a IM piece.

I already cancelled mine. I guess I'm just not a dan of these smaller scale and recently released dios, although this has been the best of the past ~5 released lately.

And the ex is a must. It's a whole other iron man piece, so you get two ironmans.

Edit: to clarify, this is by no means a small piece, the environment/water takes up a lot of volume, but the chatacters themselves are smaller than what I prefer. (insert that's what she said joke here).

I canceled mine as well, I am not digging the iron man suit from the 70s... plus there are so many other statues coming out this year that I want to get.

Didn't have to cancel, but decided that it was best for me to axe this diorama. Really liked the ES but saw no other reason for keeping this diorama for trade bait. Especially when I don't like the characters, and had no plans on displaying this within my collection.

Anyone knows if this is in scale with old dios(Wolverine Vs Sabretooth or newer ones (Punisher Vs Daredevil)

Back