MYC 1/4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks amazing

MYC's work continues to get better, I've been keeping an eye on their ship models, almost pulled the trigger on their Tie Advanced a few months back.
I had to order the TIE Advanced. It was a must! I’m hoping for shipping before the end of the month. Expecting the email has definitely curtailed a lot of other preorders for me :LOL:. It got me saving money!

I had to order the TIE Advanced. It was a must! I’m hoping for shipping before the end of the month. Expecting the email has definitely curtailed a lot of other preorders for me :LOL:. It got me saving money!

Please post pictures when you do, I was so close to pulling the trigger, but for the price, I needed to limit myself to see if they end up doing an X-Wing or a Jedi Starfighter, I wouldn't be able to resist those lol.

Please post pictures when you do, I was so close to pulling the trigger, but for the price, I needed to limit myself to see if they end up doing an X-Wing or a Jedi Starfighter, I wouldn't be able to resist those lol.
Their partnership w/ the model maker is looking really solid. I’m holding out for a Slave 1. May be a ways off, but it’ll be worth it.

Back