Most Wanted XM Studios 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's like asking me do I like pizza.:lol

112bnnl.jpg

There are so many cool characters I would buy that if XM said starting today...they were going to go through the list of Marvel characters and make every single one....I would be jumping for joy.

I bet 80% of you don't even know about characters such as these:

1) Armadillo
2) Glorian
3) The Shaper of Worlds
4) Count Nefaria
5) Cloud
6) Her
7) Titania
8) Aquarian
9) Paladin
10) Blackout

I can run off about 100 more. It would take about a lifetime to collect all the characters from the Marvel U I would love to have. And I honestly stand by my words of what I say I will buy. Each one of the characters I just mentioned is an easy buy.....EASY!!!!

I think you're assuming the people on this forum are casual fans that only watch movies if you think 80% wouldn't know those characters. ;)

Doctor Doom and Kang. I'm ready for some company... any company... to produce a Kang statue. The best we've got is the Bowen bust, which is meh.

You know, the popular characters will come, how about something rare like jubilee or rachel summers?

A Spider Man that is standing on the base instead of hanging off a wall would interest me.

I don't know where else to post this - is there an alternative to the original thread that got closed where we can talk about the XM Cap ?

It was one member bringing up accusations against XM...things got personal after that. Probably best it got locked for a while so tempers could cool down.

I remember the SS Jean Grey section that got locked. :lol
Were you bullying someone Mr Yankee? :lol

Back