MYC 1/4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MYC Oola 1/4 Statue

First I'm seeing this. I have MYC's Jawas. Since the chances of seeing another 1/4 Oola, I'd like to pick this up to display with Talon and Aayla. Will send the down payment tomorrow. Hopefully a more screen accurate portrait will be offered down the road.

Dude, that is so freaking awesome!!!
I love your work! Wish I could afford this one.
Congrats on an incredible piece :hi5:

Yeah I was so nervous! Super excited about that !!

Thank you so much.. hmm.. I know this hobby is expensive.. but to make those not cheap either unfortunately

First I'm seeing this. I have MYC's Jawas. Since the chances of seeing another 1/4 Oola, I'd like to pick this up to display with Talon and Aayla. Will send the down payment tomorrow. Hopefully a more screen accurate portrait will be offered down the road.

Awesome news !! Thanks for the support! :)

I like the look of her however I’d prefer a more screen accurate Oola. Her skin is also very bright. Oola has a dull green skin.
These tweaks would get me to likely purchase.

I like the look of her however I’d prefer a more screen accurate Oola. Her skin is also very bright. Oola has a dull green skin.
These tweaks would get me to likely purchase.

YOu have no idea how much I was going back and forth about the skin color. Screen looks more dull and olive.. off screen pictures more bright. I spoke with Oola Fan clubs.. and the green we got made the majority pretty happy.

YOu have no idea how much I was going back and forth about the skin color. Screen looks more dull and olive.. off screen pictures more bright. I spoke with Oola Fan clubs.. and the green we got made the majority pretty happy.

What she retail for, Myc? I can’t find the price on the website?

... I know this hobby is expensive.. but to make those not cheap either unfortunately

This hobby IS expensive. Your work, however, is worth it! It's amazing & beautiful. I kick myself for missing out on your Jawa & GONK. That piece was spectacular!
Saddly, at this time of year, my finances are beyond tight.
Congrats to those who are able to get one of these pieces.

That's awesome that Femi wants one too! I've ordered, and can't wait to see this baby in hand. This'll be my first MYC statue.

That's awesome that Femi wants one too! I've ordered, and can't wait to see this baby in hand. This'll be my first MYC statue.

YEEHH!! Awesome ! :) Cant wait for your feeback !

Rusty... im so sorry about the Gonk and Jawa.. with the OOOOLD Jawa couples.. I can promise there wont be any more Jawas from my end unfortunately :(

Last edited:

we down to the last 4 - in case you are on the fence for a dance ... :lol

The Force is Female is the slogan Nike used to promote their Air Force One shoes.

It had nothing to do with Star Wars.

Nike slogan had nothing to do with Star Wars but Kennedy wearing it had 100% to do with Star Wars...

As for the statue, there is something off with the portrait... just not feeling it.... but the rest of the statue looks good...

Nike slogan had nothing to do with Star Wars but Kennedy wearing it had 100% to do with Star Wars...

As for the statue, there is something off with the portrait... just not feeling it.... but the rest of the statue looks good...

Like Michael has said in a previous post. He didn't aim to go for the likeness.

Saw on MYC's Facebook Page this morning that she is officially SOLD OUT. Congrats to all whom picked her up!

super grateful for the support and trust! as a collector myself its great with the support to bring those few customs to life :)

If the mods are ok with it, you can change the thread to MYC Statues and people can disuss our creations here and I can send updates on current projects etc :)

Back